I love you to Stiles Stilinski

⬇️

⬇️

Third Person POV.

The day had been a tiresome one and for once, the troubles you were facing were not deathly and instead, school related as opposed of the constant supernatural issues that plagued you and your group of friends.

Yup, today was just staggeringly hard tests, patience testing teachers and school overall though, if you were honest you were glad these were the biggest problems in your life currently.

After the Kanima, the whole psychotic 'Matt ordeal' and several near death experiences, math homework suddenly didn't look so daunting as it had previously and nor did any other problem you faced.

Currently, you were pulling different books from within your locker and switching in others as your mind wandered absently, not exactly paying attention to the task at hand. 

"Y/n," You jolted slightly as Scott's voice startled you and snapped your attention, turning your head quickly as you noticed your two childhood best friends Scott and Stiles accompanying you at your locker.

You smiled at Scott as you shut your locker door, offering a nervous and probably awkwardly wide smile towards Stiles who gave an adorable enthusiastic hand gesture that was probably a wave in return, a boyish grin on his face. 

"You guys need something?" You questioned, adjusting your bag's shoulder strap. 

Scott smiled wider and shook his head,

"No, we just wanted to check you were doing okay after," He waved vaguely.

"everything."  You smiled again, understanding everything was what went down with Matt and you were glad that he was concerned about you, nodding in answer.

"Yeah, I'm doing good. Honestly, every problem seems minuscule now."  You laughed as the two chuckled, both relating to typical teen trouble was much easier to handle.

Distracted by something, Scott's eyes drifted to his girlfriend on the other side of the hallway and he quickly waved goodbye at you and Stiles, muttering a quick, "Duty calls." before he left you and Stiles standing together at your locker. 

"So short-stack," Stiles began, slinging his arm around your shoulders loosely as you frowned, sticking out your tongue as he grinned wider.

"Are you doing anything after school?"  You grinned yourself at the proposal, "Hmm, I didn't have any plans myself Stilinski."  "Video games and movie marathon?"  "We have to make cookies at one point, though." 

"Deal."  You beamed up at him, your head coming to rest on his arm affectionately as his hand tightened on your shoulder, both of you pulled into a half side hug, a sort of relieved confirmation that things would be going back to normal again.