You have a girlfriend Stuart Twombly

Third Person POV.

Stuart typed away on his phone that was held tightly in between his two large hands. His tongue slightly sticking out as he concentrated on the message he was about to deliver to Y/N.

Presently, he was stuck at work for about another hour or two and all he wanted to do was be at home, on the couch, with his cuddly girlfriend in his arms.

Aye Twombly!" Neha squeals, irritation noticeable in her tone. "Did you even hear a word we said?" "No, I did not and I don't care." He grumbles while still texting, his eyes not daring to move away from the screen.

All five pairs of eyes direct their attention to the well known, sarcastic, impolite young man as he adjusted the blue beanie on his head before going back to typing away, freely.

For Billy and Nick to be the oldest ones in the group, they did act like toddlers. But after working together for few days they all sort of figured that Stuart was the actual toddler of their "crew".

He was smart and handsome, but yet carried a childish attitude around on his shoulders. "Listen kid," Billy begins, placing his hands on his hips.

I- No, we aren't really caring too much for this behavior you've been bringing to work with you twenty-four-seven.

Stuart rolled his eyes, huffing. "Oh really? Why is that?" "All you do is come in here with that awfully hurtful sarcasm and that phone that you never look away from.

We just don't think you're taking this internship seriously. . .if you're planning on working here then try harder than what you're doing now.

Nick says, and the others nod their head in agreement. Instead of responding, Stuart bursts out laughing at a gif his girlfriend had just sent.

So with a furious groan, Yo-Yo snatches the electronic from his pale hands making Stuart jump up from his seat, his eyebrows furrowed together. "What the hell?" He says, staring at Yo-Yo in disbelief.

Don't what the hell me, sir." Yo-Yo states, taking a few steps back, then continuing.

Could you do us a favor and put this addicting object down for the rest of the time we're here? We all want this job and it would be great if we had more than just five hands all the time for the projects.

Stuart folds his arms over his chest, rolling his eyes once more. "I actually do my work on there, so give it back.

Without hesitating, Yo-Yo passes it to Lyle and soon it turns into a mini game of monkey in the middle. Stuart desperately trying to grab the phone while the other toss it around, making sure to catch with both of their hands.

Wait hold up guys! He got a message," Neha utters, clicking on the box that popped up on top of the screen. "And it's from a girl!" "Hey, don't go through my texts.

He whines, attempting to grab it again, but she moves around to keep it out of his reach. Neha scans over the last few messages, her eyes widening once she realized who the girl was to the sarcastic asshole.

You have a girlfriend?!" Stuart's whimpers when she shouts it for pretty much the whole world to hear. "Yes, give it here please.

The tan skinned girl scrunches her nose, her eyes switching back and forth through the phone and Stuart.

But how? You're too...you?" "What's that suppose to mean?" Stuart asks, his eyes glancing to Neha and occasionally, the others who surrounded him.