Cuddle me Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

⬇️

Y/N POV.

I'm laying in bed scrolling through my phone and waiting for Dylan, my boyfriend, to come home. I get a text from Dylan.

Dylan: Hey I'll be home in about idk 40 minutes okey.

Y/N: Okey see you soon love you.

Dylan: Love you too babe.

Time passes and I hear the front door open. "Hey Bebe I'm home sorry I'm late traffic." Dylan yells. "It's okey!" I yell back. I hear steppes walking up the stairs. I see Dylan poking his head in the door to our bedroom.

He walks in and over to the end of the bed and is now looking down at me. He corals up between my legs and raps his strong arms around me. He press a soft kiss on the temple of my neck. "Hey." I say as I move his face from my neck so I can look him in the eye. "Hey beautiful." He says in a flirty way.

I play with the hair in the back of his neck and smile. "What have you been up to today?" He questions. "Eh nothing much. Did you have a nice day hanging out with the boys?" "Yes, but I did miss you tho." He says while playing with my hair. "I missed you to Bebe." I say.

He roll us over so I'm on to of him, I hug him and wrap my legs around his waist and rest my head on his chest. "I love you so much you have no idea." He whispers in my ear. "Ehh I think I love you more but-" I get cut of by Dylan smashing his lips on to mine. We move in sync.

After a little we break the kiss and I roll off him and I'm now just cuddled up onto his side.

He's drawing circles onto my hip with his finger. I'm half asleep cuz of his touch. "Do you want to fuck?" He speaks up out of the blue. "Hm? What did you say?" I ask to know if I heard correctly. "I said ' do you want to have s-e-x'?" He speaks up. "Hmm.... No" I say. "Yes." He says like he's ready to start something.

He crashes on top of me and lays on top of me and start move down to my neck. He stop " Wait? no???" He asked. I nod my head up and down. "What whyyyyy!" He asks like kid. "Because I'm not in the mood to fuck you right now." I say as I poke him on his perfect nose. "Are you on your period?" He question. "No. And don't be mean, I'm just not in the mood.

My mood right now is to jus lay here and cuddle and idk watch a movie or something. Okey? Can we do that?" I ask him. "Yes ofc." He lays back down beside me and ramps his strong arms around me and cuddles up to me.

"I love you." He says. "I love you to" I laugh and lay my head down on his chest and I'm just listening to his heartbeat.

The end.....

Book 1 of Dylan O'Brien imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें