Good Morning Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

I tried to roll over in bed, but ended up hitting my head against something.

I groan with my eyes closed and try to sit up, but find myself being pulled down to the bed.

After a few more attempts, in vain, my eyes flutter open and I come face to face with Dylan's bare chest. I blush but then smile sweetly. I guess I forgot where I was.

I look up at his angelic face. His mouth is slightly open letting out soft snores. He looks so peaceful.  "Dylan. Hey its time to wake up." I say touching his face with my hand.

He only smiles and leans into my touch. I blush. After a few more attempts he still doesn't budge.  "This is not working." I said under my breath. Suddenly I got a great idea. 

I placed my lips on his cheek and leave a soft kiss.

I do the same on the next cheek. After this I lower myself and kiss his neck, softly nibbling as I go. He shivers and after awhile of peppering kisses on him, his eyes flutter open.  He smile down at me. "I could get used to waking up like that." He says his voice husky and full of sleep. 

I lean up and press a sweet yet passionate kiss on his lips. I pull apart only enough to look him in the eye and smile. "Good morning to you too." After this he leans up and leaves sweet kisses on my throat.

After a moment he moves his lips and start to suck on the soft skin beneath them.  "Mmm" I moan and I can feel his smirk on my skin. After a few moments he stops and wraps his arms around me.  "Your so amazing." He says leaving a kiss in my hair. 

I pout resting my head on his chest and looking up at him. "I better be, cause I'm pretty sure you just gave me a hickey." I say in a babyish tone. 

He just laughs making his chest vibrate under me.  "Don't worry, you are." He says making me smile, and for the rest of the morning we lay there in silence, just cuddling and enjoying each others company.

The end.....