Marry me ? Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

"Dyl?" "Yep, heeeeeey Baby." He speaks into his phone. "Oh good god, what have you done?"

You ask distrustful. "N...nothing. Just wanted to call my lovely girlfriend." Remaining silent for a moment you wait for Dylan to say something. "I can literally feel your facial expression through the phone right now." He chuckles. "Oh come on Babe. I know you want to tell me something so spit it out."

You snicker. "Well...How do I start..." "You're not trying to break up with me, are you?" You ask distrustful once more. "Wow, you must have a really high opinion on me..."

"Spit it out Dyl!" "Okay! So, don't freak out and remember I love you!" "Well, I'm invited. To freaking Ellen DeGeneres!!!" "WHAT?! Oh my God Dylan that is sooo great for you!!!" You yell into the phone excitedly. "And for you." He suddenly answers.

"What?" "I told them that you'd come with me." He explains in an innocent voice. "No! Nooo! Dylan O'Brien! You are soooo deeeead!" "I know, and I really do, that you are afraid of giving interviews and stuff but please do this for me. Please! Come on. I'm sorry but pleeeease." He begs. Again you stay silent thinking about what to answer.

"Oh god Dylan, when this is over then-" "So you'll come with me???" Dylan asks excited like a little boy on Christmas Eve. You sigh. "Yes. But I do this only for you!" "By the way, you're an actress.

This shouldn't be that bad anymore. And I'll be with you!... Thank you though, Y/N! But please remember when we'll meet there, that I love you! I mean, that's a reason to not kill me, right?" You just giggle and say "When do I have to be there?" He gives you all the information you need before you two hang up.

Immediately you call your best friend and tell her.

Together you two get really excited about it and she decides to come over and look with you for a good dress. "So how 'bout this one?" She says holding up a purple, long satin dress.

"Naah, too much." "Hmm..." After a few more dresses.

⬇️

Shortly before the show ⏭️

All nervous you stand backstage waiting for Dylan. He's late. That's not like him. You look at your phone once again when all of a Sudden your ringtone starts.

You pick up, Dylan's voice ringing through the phone. "Where the hell are you?" You confront him. "I'm sorry we're stuck in traffic. I won't make it. Just go out for me instead! They already know! Love ya!" Before you could even answer he hangs up.

The nervousness getting bigger and bigger every second. "Y/N Y/L/N !" Your name was unexpectedly announced by the famous Ellen DeGeneres dragging you out of your thoughts.

"Go. This way!" A member of the crew commands pushing you a little forward.

Blushing you walk onto the stage trying to act calm.

Ellen comes towards you and welcomes you friendly. "Hey how are you? Y/N Y/L/N everybody!" The crowd freaks out, cheers and applauds. "I'm fine. How are you?" You ask politely watching the audience.

"Perfectly fine too! So, let's sit down." You two do what she said and start to talk. "Well, Y/N. You are an actress, as well as your boyfriend Dylan is an actor. Yesterday you guys have been all over Twitter! Did you know that?" "I saw a little bit of it.

And to all our fans: Thank you for all your love and support! You guys are awesome and we love you!" You speak looking into a camera.

"Do you know the reason?" "Yeah well, I guess it's because it was announced that I'll have the pleasure to make a movie with THE DYLAN O'BRIEN.

I knew him already before he was an actor and I can say that he hasn't changed. He's still the silly, cute Dylan I love." You giggle.

"Unfortunately he can't be here today. He's stuck in traffic." Ellen tells the audience before everybody sighs disappointed. "Y/N, we actually have a surprise for you.

A video for you of an old friend." "What?" You snicker. "Come on, we'll show you." Ellen says before dragging you a little away from the seats and turning you around, your back facing the audience now. You look at the giant monitor. Suddenly a person appears on it.

It's Dylan. He has this crooked smile on his face again. Unexpectedly he pulls up a sign with a text on it and holds it in front of his chest. 'Hey Babe. Surprised?' He puts away the sign and pulls up another one.

Giggling you nod, thinking he can't even see you. 'You know, I thought maybe you would...' Suddenly someone wraps a hand around your waist and holds a sign in front of your face with the other hand from behind you.

Startled you read what's on the sign and immediately turn around to face a grinning Dylan.

The sign says '...marry me?' In shock you cover your mouth looking at Dylan who stands now facing you, the sign in both of his hands.

You try to answer but your voice is literally vanished. Instead of saying something you just pull him closer and kiss him passionately. "Guess that's a 'Yes'?" He says parting from you. You nod and Dylan screams "YEEES!!" And kisses you once again. The whole audience freaks out and Twitter gets broadcasted onto the monitor.

It explodes with lovely and nice comments. Everyone is congratulating.

You and Dylan look at each other before Dylan captures your lips with his again.

The end.....