Hands Remember What Minds Can't. Thomas

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

The new Greenie came yesterday, his familiar face sending your thoughts into a wave of confusion. You were sitting beside him at a lunch break, eating a sandwich.

Thomas must have been hungry because he gobbled down a sandwich, a piece lingering on his lip.

Without thinking, you reached over, wiping his lip. He flinched, looking at you with wide eyes. "Oh god, I'm sorry, habit thing." "You know people say hands remember what minds can't." He says, looking at your shy eyes.

2 weeks later.

You were sitting behind Thomas in the corner of the walls, moss gathered around to make a cushion. You were telling a joke, the two of your laughing.

You laughed harder as your hand landed above his knee. Another habit thing.

Over the past 2 weeks, thing have been weird.

You have been doing things like accidentally wiping his face, grabbing his hand, touching his arms and legs. All habitually.

But he didn't seem to mind. You were sitting with him at lunch when he suddenly leaned over and kissed you. Just like that. Grabbed your face and pressed his lips against yours.

It felt familiar. It felt like you've done it before. It felt like it's been done a thousand times, but each time feeling like the first.

You kissed back, slipping your hands into his hair.

He pulled back for air, his brown eyes staring into yours. "I remember them." He whispers, his thumb brushing over your lips.

The end.....