Senior prom Stiles Stilinski

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

That's the twentieth time you've looked in the mirror, Y/N! You look amazing." I heard Lydia whine from my doorway.

Still not sure, I smoothed the skirt of the dress down more, nervous. "Do you think he'll like it? What if it's not good enough?" I sighed, looking to Lydia.

Granted, looking to Lydia in her prom dress and her incredible hair, I just felt more insecure.

Y/N," Lydia frowned, walking over in her heels. She placed her hands on my shoulder and stood behind me in the mirror, smiling. "I'm going to say this with complete honesty." I nodded my head. "Stiles Stilinski would walk into that dance with you wearing a garbage bag." Lydia chuckled.

"He would still think you're the most beautiful girl in the room. But, here you are wearing an amazing dress that fits you very nicely- I think Stiles might pass out." Me and her both chorused in giggles, before I took one deep breath, nodding. "Okay." I said, turning away from the mirror. "I'm ready." "Finally." We heard two voices from my doorway.

Me and Lydia turned to find two beautiful girl, Kira and Allison leaning in. "Come on! We don't want to miss prom!" "All right, all right." I surrendered. "Let's kill it." The girls cheered along as we all walked down the stairs. "You ready yet?!" We heard Scott whine. Lydia, at the front of the line of us down the stairs, smirked back to us.

Keep your pants on, boys! We've got some beauties here." She yelled back. We all quietly laughed , before reaching the end of the stairs. Since the boy's were in the living room, our heels clicked around the hardwood floors.

We passed the doorway, Lydia, Kira, Allison, then me. Clapping ensued, following a whistle from Aiden as Lydia twirled over to him. I smiled at them, watching as Allison smiled at Scott, Kira walking over to her date.

My eyes trailed away from the other couples, to see Stiles, his mouth hung open slightly, still staring. He didn't even look away awkwardly as my eyes caught his gaze.

So?" I asked, walking over to him. I held my arms in the air slightly, giving one twirl as I smiled to him. "Did I do well?"

Stiles, speechless, managed a nod, a smile growing. "I think you broke him!" Allison giggled from behind. I laughed and watched Stiles shake out of his staring spell.

"You- you look gorgeous." Stiles nodded, taking my hands in his. I blushed and stepped closer. "Well, handsome," I smirked, glancing down at him in his tux. He looked absolutely sexy. "You are just as good-looking." He chuckled and leaned in, giving my lips a small kiss. I hummed and leaned in, but he pulled away teasingly with a smirk. "Let's leave the rest to prom night, huh?" He whispered.

I chuckled under my breath, but nodded. "Let's do this!" Scott hollered, making everyone laugh.

We all began walking out the front door, making our way to the limo Lydia said we must have. First, Scott and Allison climbed in- hand in hand as always-, Lydia and Aiden following, lastly by Kira and her date.

I was about to follow after, before Stiles tugged me back. "Hey, you going?" I smiled, pointing to the limo. "Uh, yeah. Yeah, it's just- Before we go, I wanted to- start our last night of high-school on a good note." He looked down to my eyes. I cautiously nodded, but I was also excited.

What was he talking about? "Anyways-" He breathed out, gingerly holding each of my hands, fiddling with my fingers softly. "You and me, we've come this far. Since sophomore when I finally managed what little confidence I had and asked you out.

And then, the beginning of junior year, when we both said "I love you". Those were both things- I'll never forget. Any of this-with you- I'll never forget." "Come on, lovebirds!" Aiden shouted, followed by a loud smack on the arm from Lydia.

Stiles chuckled and returned his attention to me. "And, that plan?" Stiles smiled down at me.

"The vision?" I nodded, smiling. I was very much aware of how worried Stiles was about keeping us all together after high-school. "Well, that starts tonight.

With- step one." He took a deep breath, before he released my hands. As soon as he began crouching down to one knee, I took in a breath unexpectedly.

⬇️

⬇️

A proposal? Getting married? At 18? Was I ready? Stiles eyes' widened at my shocked expression, shaking his head quickly. "This- this isn't a marriage proposal, Y/N. No, no. Not yet." He chuckled, looking down to his hands that were pulling out the small box. My left hand whipped up to my mouth, covering it from making any cries. Not a marriage proposal? Then what? Stiles opened it slowly and looked up to me, his eyes- full of love. "This is just- a promise." He sighed, giving a small side-smile.

That I promise to stay by your side no matter what, that I promise to love you, that I promise one day- this is going to be a real ring.

For the real deal." Tears welled in my eyes, as I tried best to keep them in, ruining the masterpiece Lydia had worked onto my face and eyes. "So- will you put it on?" Stiles asked, standing up slowly.

Wordlessly, I nodded, my smile so huge. He let out a huge breath of relief, taking the small ring out of the box. It was a simple gold ring, which resembled a knot on top, but it wasn't fully tied.

I smiled at the symbolism. "Now are we ready for prom?" He asked. Still speechless, I nodded and he lead me hand in hand into the limo. The smiles on the girls faces made me grin as Stiles shut the door behind us. "Way to one-up us, Stiles." Scott shook his head.

Stiles laughed and shrugged, laying his arm around my shoulders. I leaned into him and took a deep breath, previous events still taking it away. And the limo began driving off.

Skipping time ⏭

We all walked up to the front of the school, all the couples holding their hands interlocked between them.

Girls gleaming, boys glancing down to their beautiful dates. "Ready?" Stiles looked down to me. I smiled and nodded, giving his lips a kiss. "Definitely." And prom was definitely a night I'd never forget.

The end.....