Hot Water Thomas

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

Now, how about we do something about that smell?" Janson says, looking over you. You lingered close to Thomas, you arm looping through his. He showed you to the showers, you stripped down, wrapping a towel around you.

Everyone had their own shower, besides you and Thomas, the two of you shared.

You stepped inside the small box, putting your towel on the hook before stepping over to Thomas. You could feel the radiation from the hot water.

If you wanted hot water in the Maze, you'd have to boil it all yourself, and getting into Frypan's kitchen is almost impossible.

Was almost impossible.

You wrapped your arms around his stomach, your head resting against his shoulder blade.

"Hey," he turned around, the water cascading down his chest. "What's up?" "Something isn't right here, Thomas." You said, wrapping your arms around his neck. "Y/n," he smiled softly.

"We're safe now." "I know, I know, it's just-it's just doesn't seem right." You shook your head as his hands rested on either side of your face.

"You're safe with me." He says as he leans down and presses his lips softly against yours. You sighed into

the kiss, you hands dropping to his waist.

He smiled, holding up a bar of soap. You raised your eyebrows at him. "Turn around." You turned around as you felt his hands move against your back, soothing and soft.

His thumbs pressed underneath your shoulder blades, making you moan. "Guys!" Minho's voice echoed across the shower room.

"Stop getting freaky over there you nasty shanks!" You busted into laughter, leaning underneath the hot water. "Leave them alone and let them have their bloody fun , Minho." Newt's voice rings in, making you smile as Thomas moves closer, his hands on your hips as you kissed his lips softly. "I love you."

The end.....