No control Stiles Stilinski

Y/N's POV.

10 years ago.

You were just a kid back then.

You were happy most of the time- but there are times that you cried a full minute or two to beg your parents to buy the stuff that you desperately wanted. You were that kind of kid.

You were one of those kids who prefers to be alone, instead of struggling to think of a topic just to keep a friend shut up from bugging you to tell her something about her life.

Being talkative isn't your kind of thing.

But then he came along.

The oh-so-famous Stiles Stilinski, a kid who goes to your school and can't seem to keep his mouth shut even if his best friend, Scott McCall, isn't beside him.

It drives you crazy.

You had no idea that someone is capable of spitting out thousands of words in just under a whole twenty minutes or so. "Hey!" He said enthusiastically once he sees you at the hallway.

Normally, he would get a smile or even a simple hello from his fellow schoolmates- friends or not.

So, being confused when you didn't acknowledge him is understandable.

He thought that you didn't get to hear him but that was a lame excuse. He knew that his voice is rather loud, his father and teachers reminds him of that.

With a shrug, he decided to keep his lame excuse up in his mind, just to keep him out of the ignored zone.

The following days stayed the same, he would try to get you to talk to him. It was surprising to see Stiles following you everywhere just to hear you say something to him.

It wasn't because he finds you interesting- gosh, no.

He doesn't accept this. He doesn't handle the ignoring the Stilinski boy well.

He's used to kids showing him any kind of emotion- happiness, disgust, annoyance, you name it but from you, he sees nothing at all.

It made him twitch in impatience and curiosity, that's why he can't stop talking to you.

Until, the time when you couldn't deal with him anymore. "Leave me alone." You said the other day when you were boiling in anger.

It was a shocking sight because they are used to seeing you with a smile on your face or a frown.

The anger was a strange sight to them.

No one expected Stiles to fist bump the air, a grin etched on his face as he heard those words leave your pink chapped lips.

With a sour expression, you left him alone in the hallway. That was the start of your friendship.