I Don't Deserve You Stiles Stilinski

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

You sat on the bleachers with your friends Lydia, Kira and Allison

(I had to bring her back )

You guys were of course, watching the lacrosse practice. You were cheering on your boyfriend Stiles and of course also Scott and Isaac

(I had to bring him back also 😂)

You smiled at Stiles as he waved at you, giving you a goofy smile.

That is until a lacrosse ball flew right over his head, him totally missing it because he was too distracted by you. You giggled as Scott hit his shoulder. But then he saw Kira and well he got distracted too. The same thing happened as the ball flew right over his head.

MCCALL! STILINSKI! FOCUS! IT'S NOT LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIENDS WILL GO ANYWHERE! Except maybe to get away from you." Coach yelled, mumbling the last part.

Scott snapped out of it and continued playing. You sighed shaking your head.

You turned back to your homework you had resting on your lap.

All of a sudden Lydia nudged you. You looked up to see Liam, the new lacrosse team member, staring at you.

You gave him a weird look and he smiled at you. Then turned back towards the game. "Okay was anyone else a little creeped out by that?" You asked your friends. "Well I mean he obviously likes you." Allison said.

You raised your eyebrows. "Seriously? He's a freshman and I'm a junior!" You exclaimed. "Maybe he likes older women?" Kira suggested. "He does not like me." You said, rolling your eyes. "Speak of the devil." Lydia mumbled.

You looked up to see Liam jogging up to you. "Hey y/n." He said, smiling. "Hi." You replied. "So you came to the practice? Anyone in particular that you...came to see?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows. You could hear your friends trying to hold back laughter besides you. You kicked them all in the shins. "Um I guess Stiles. Oh and Scott!" You told him.

Oh. Um anyone else?" Liam asked, leaning towards you. "Oh right! How could I forget!" You exclaimed. His smile widened. "Isaac! I came to see Isaac too!" Liam frowned. "Oh. Well feel free to watch any other players.

I mean..if you want. You don't have to but yeah." He said nervously. You have him an awkward thumbs up as he walked towards the field. "Oh god he so likes me." You groaned, covering your face with your hands. "Told you so.

And looks like someone's not too happy about it." Lydia remarked.

You looked up to see Stiles aggressively glaring at Liam. Then he looked at you. You smiled and blew him a kiss. He squinted suspiciously at you then shrugged it off and smiled back.

I wonder if Scott would get jealous if I talked to Liam..." You heard Kira whisper to herself next to you. "Well I really need to get this homework done, so don't talk to me until I'm done." You said, turning back to your homework.

Soon practice was over.

You walked off the bleachers and saw Stiles. You immediately started walking over to him until a person stopped you. Liam. You silently groaned. "Oh...hey Liam!" You said, trying to be nice. "Oh um hey y/n.

So uh, if you aren't doing anything later...there's this uh movie. It looks pretty good I guess, if you wanna go with me." Liam nervously asked.

You were about to open your mouth when all of a sudden Stiles appeared by your side. Could this get any worse? You thought. "No, she would NOT like to go out with you." Stiles said for you.

Um she can speak for herself." You said, crossing your arms. Stiles scoffed. "What? You were gonna say yes to him?" He asked. "No of course I wasn't going to say yes to him!" You exclaimed, throwing your arms in the air. "You weren't?" Liam asked, looking hurt in front of you. "Liam-" "No she obviously wasn't.

She actually dating me so that would never be happening." Stiles interrupted. "You two are dating?!" Liam exclaimed. Stiles grinned and pulled you into him. "Yup, y/n is all mine." He said proudly.

You rolled your eyes. "Sorry Liam. I really am!" You apologized as Liam slouched off. You then turned around and smacked Stiles with your notebook.

Ow! What was that for?!" Stiles exclaimed, rubbing his shoulder. "For being a jerk! You just humiliated the poor kid! I was gonna be all nice about it so he wouldn't be all sad but you just HAD to butt in and talk for me didn't you?" You shouted.

Well if I wasn't there you probably would have said yes!" Stiles shouted back. "Why would I have said yes?! I'm dating you!" Stiles then sighed, running his hand through his hair.

I just, I just don't want you leaving me for someone better okay?" He admitted. Your face immediately softened. "Stiles I would never leave you." You whispered. "I just always think how perfect you are.

How you deserve a guy that can actually play lacrosse and is handsome and muscular and all that. I'm just constantly worried that if I'm not there, someone is going to sweep you away from me just like that.

And I don't want that to happen." He poured out. You stared at him and then developed him into a hug. You pulled back. "Stiles, you're technically right. I don't deserve you.

No girl does, you're too good for all of them. You're the perfect one Stiles.

I don't want a guy that's athletic or muscular. I hate sports myself so why would I want that? I want you Stiles, and to me, you are prefect." He smiled at you. "You mean that?" He asked. You nodded, wrapping your arms around his neck. You went on your tip-toes and kissed him. You let go. "If i were to ever leave you Stiles make sure to take me to Eichen house because I must really be losing my mind then." You said, smiling a cheeky smile.

Then, you kissed him again.

The end....