You Bring Out the Best in Me Stiles Stilinski

⬇️

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

Today Beacon Hills was getting another new student, and your teachers asked you to show her around.

You didn't know why, it's not like you were the most friendliest person...but you did have one heck of a personality. The girl's name was Kira Yuki...yuki something, you couldn't remember.

So, the day she came you went straight up to her and stuck out your hand. "Y/n y/l/n." You introduced.

She smiled shyly at you and shook your hand. "Um I'm Kira Yukimura." She said quietly. YUKIMURA, THAT'S IT. "So I'm here to show you around. Here's all you need to know, the lunch room is just down this hallway." You pointed.

"Why do I just need to know where the lunch room is?" She questioned. "Duh, that's where the food is." You said. "Well can you show me to my classroom? I have His-" "Nope, right now are the lacrosse practice.

And I promised to cheer my pac-I mean my friends on. Two of them are on the lacrosse team. One of them barely plays but that's not the point.

You interrupted. Then you linked arms with her and you guys went to the field. When you got there you saw Lydia and waved to her. About to climb up the bleachers when a voice stopped you. "So you were chosen to show around the new kid? I should have said sorry to her in advance."

You turned around to see Stiles Stilinski. Stiles and you...well it was complicated. You made fun of each other A LOT, but in a friend way.

You tease each other but it's not like serious or anything. The rest of the pack thinks you two are flirting but you aren't...at least you think you aren't. You cocked your head. "Well I should have said sorry to the lacrosse bench in advance because your butt will be sitting on it all practice.

Because you're going to sit out like always today aren't you?" He playfully glared at you. "Ha ha very funny. And by the way this butt happens to be very nice." He said, turning around.

You rolled your eyes and grabbed Kira, pulling her to the bleachers. "See? Isn't it a very nice- oh your gone." Stiles said as he turned around. He looked for you and found you in the bleachers.

You winked at him and it made his heart skip a beat. "So you do like her!" Scott said, coming out of no where. "No! What? I don't know what you-what?" Stiles stuttered.

Dude, your heart. I'm a werewolf, remember?" Scott said, laughing. "I'm a werewolf, remember," Stiles quietly mumbled, imitating Scott. "So," Kira said, sitting down next to you on the bleachers after you introduced her to Lydia, "Is that guy your boyfriend?" If you had water right now you would spit it out.