Greenie Thomas

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

"Day one, Greenie." Gally stated, as he threw the new boy onto the ground. I jumped, not expecting the roughness- he didn't show it with the other Glader's.    The dark haired teen scrambled off of the ground, and within seconds he broke out into run.

No one saw the exact location he was headed, it looked as if he were just running.    "We got a runner!" Someone shouted.     "Lay off," I snapped.    Scoffs and smirks were made, "I guess someone's got a little crush." Gally stated.   

"No." I shook my head instantly, "I haven't even really looked at him- he could be some ugly shank."     "Language," Alby corrected.    "Well. . ." I trailed off, and right as I did, greenie hit the dirt.   

I winced, seeing as it looked like quite the hit.

The dark haired teen stood up, looking around the Glade in fascination- like everyone else when they first arrive.    "I give him a week before he goes shucking crazy," Someone called.    "I give him three days," Gally added.  

Skipping time ⏭

Newt walked over to Chuck and I who were smacking at each other playfully. "How are my favorite siblings holding up?" He questioned, looking between me and Chuck.    

Chuck and I both arrived within a month of each other- it didn't take long for our memories to come in that we were siblings, and once they did we were right back to normal.

Acting as though we were never separated for a month.    "Good." I nodded, adding a smile.    "Alby needs Chuck to help show around the greenie," He informed.    "Can I help?" I asked, wanting to welcome the greenie.

Newt and Alby say that my people skills are likely to make the greenie's feel more welcomed.    "Not quite yet, we want him to be introduced to all of the men first." Newt informed.

I sat down, watching Chuck's small, chubby body walked to meet with Alby and the greenie.    "You'll meet him shortly," Newt assured, sitting next to me.

I've always felt as if Newt carried small feelings for me, but have never confronted him about it.    "I'm sure with your personality he'll forget we're even in this bloody place. . . I know I do at times," He informed.   

I smiled, "Awe, thank you Newt." Newt rubbed up and down my back, before standing up and walking away.   

I was one of the first people in the Glade, hence why I get along with everyone pretty well. I had actually came in right after Newt, so we've known each other for awhile.    

I've never seen him more than my best guy friend, but I fear his feelings aren't mutual for me.   

Chuck and the greenie walked over, as Chuck began tying him a new bed.