We hated each Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

⬇️

Third Person POV.

Okay! I'm going to introduce the people you're actually here to see! Out first is... Tyler Posey," T-Pose walked out and stay standing waiting for the two others he was doing the panel with.  "Dylan O'Brien!" Dylan walked out and hugged Tyler. "And the queen herself, Y/N Y/L/N!" You walked out and hugged both of the boys standing beside you. They made you sit in the middle and you laughed. They both rested their heads on you shoulders and people started taking pictures and screaming. It was the season one mini panel with the three main characters. Scott McCall, Stiles Stilinski and
Y/C/F/N.

The host asked a few questions about filming and scenes and stuff then the fans got to ask questions.  "Um, hi. Okay so Stiles likes Lydia and my question was: Does Dylan like Holland?" The fan asked.

Everyone cheered and screamed.

Dylan laughed lightly. T-Pose and I roll our eyes and laugh with Dylan.  "Uh, no, Stiles definitely likes Lydia and Dylan thinks Holland is amazing but he doesn't like her." he laughed.

The host picked someone else.  "Uh my question is for Y/N." I tried to find the voice and when I smiled when I did. "Um first of all, I love you so much! And the question is, So, Y/C/N obviously has a crush on Stiles, will they ever get together in later seasons? And also is it hard to act like you have a crush on Stiles."  "Oh I love you too! Um I don't know if jeff would be okay with me talking about the first question so I'll say maybe! And Dylan and I used to hate each other."  "Yeah we hated each other and we don't even know why!" Dylan yelled into his mic.

He lean over and hugged me.

I hug him back and before he pulled away he kissed me on the cheek.

The fans started screaming. We laughed and just to make everyone scream more Tyler did the same thing.

He kissed my cheek for a little longer than Dylan. Dylan took this as a challenge.

He yanked me back toward him and kissed my cheek for longer.

I was laughing the entire time.

Tyler yanked me back and did it again. The two boys grabbed both my arms and kissed my cheek at the same time.

They held it for a while so the fans could take pictures.

When they calmed down Dylan and Tyler stood up and bowed as I sat there with a confused look on my face. 

Skipping time ⏭

We were almost at the end of the panel and the host wanted us to watch the most emotional scene of season one. We all looked to the screen and my face popped up.  "Y/C/N, we can help! Scott needs us." Stiles tried to explain. They were in Y/C/N's room.

Stiles was pacing around due to too much adderall.  "Stiles, I don't wanna die. We've came to far, too many times. I'm scared." She explained calmly.  "No Y/C/N you can do it. If I can you-"  "Stiles! I can't! Don't you understand I are nothing! We are human! We can't do things that scott can do, we can't do things Derek can do! Please just stop trying to tell me that I can help! Because I can't. I'm not brave. I'm scared." Tears were running down
Y/C/N's face and Stiles stood there with a hurt look on his face. He shook his head and began to leave Y/C/N's room. "Stiles!" She pleaded. 

He turned around and looked at his shoes. "I have to go help Scott. I-I-Ill see ya later Y/C/N." He couldn't look at her because of the tears.

He knew she was a little scared of everything.

He continued to leave.  "Stiles!" She cried.

Stiles eyes started to water and he swiftly licked his lips as he heard her scream his name. "Stiles don't go!" Her voice was raspy and she was worried about him and Scott. She didn't want to die as much as she didn't want them to die.

They were her best friends. "Stiles!" She pleaded as she heard his jeep pull out of her driveway. 

The scene ended and everyone in the audience clapped. Dylan and I hugged each other and said good job.

What nobody knew was that Dylan and I were dating and stupid stupid Dylan forgot their were like thousands of people in front of us and kissed me.

Everyone screamed. And when I say screamed I mean bloody murder, there's a killer chasing you through your house, scream.

Dylan pulled away slowly, completely embarrassed. The whole place went silent and Dylan and I turned to the audience.

I looked over at Tyler and he was smiling like a dork. I smiled at him and turned back to the audience.

Dylan did the dumbest thing, but summed it all up.  "So... were dating!" He screamed. I faced palmed and sat down. 

God, I love Dylan O'Brien

The end.....