You amazing Stuart Twombly

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

You smirked as you walked into the office, seeing everyone laying around, hungover from the night before.

When they got back the previous night, you finished programming the app while they fell asleep. Stuart was different that his usual demeanor. Somehow, they had broken his shell.

You smiled at their gloomy faces. "Good morning!" "Stop yelling!" Yo-Yo said, making you laugh even more.

Stuart shot up, his beanie folded awkwardly over his forehead.

He sat up the bean bag before pressing his fingers against the bridge of his nose.

You pulled the bottle of Advil from your back, tossing it at him. "You're a life saver." You smiled, sitting down beside Billy. "What did you do this to these poor kids?" "You missed it," he smirked. "Stuart was pole dancing." You laughed softly, turning to look at him. "I would have loved to see that." He groaned loudly, falling back onto the bean bag. "C'mere." You said, opening your arms to him. He hesitated before placing his head in your lap.

You softly ran your fingers through his hair, massaging softly.

He sighed, closing his eyes. "You're amazing." You smiled. "Why thank you." He opened his eyes, his upside down brown eyes meeting yours.

You grinned, raising your eyebrows. "What?" "You look even better upside down." "Stuart, you're always flirting with me." You rolled your eyes. "I can't help it." He smirked.

He leaned forward, your lips pressing against his upside down ones.

There was a mix of awes and damns across the office as he sat up, his whiskey colored eyes meeting yours. He softly grabbed your face, kissing you again.

You smiled into the kiss before kissing back, your fingers slipping into his hair. "You kissed me." He said, pulling back to look at you. "I did," you smiled softly, brushing an eyelash from his cheekbone. "You kissed me." "I did.

He squinted softly, the eyes bothering him. "Now, let me finish styling your hair." You grinned as he laid back down, your fingers sliding into his brown locks.

The end.....