You belone to me Mitch Rapp

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

I cleared my throat and shifted on my stool as I waited for my target to arrive  Being a female CIA agent wasn't easy.

They take advantage of my looks and body and make me go undercover to get a target under my arm. Luckily, I could protect myself if something went wrong and they couldn't get the target in time. About three years ago, I was given a partner   - Mitch.

Both of us had a bad past that involved our lovers being killed, so it was surprising when we both ended up catching feeling. Now I had a very overprotective boyfriend. 

I looked over my shoulder at Mitch who was already looking in my direction.

Both of us jumped back into character when the door opened and the target walked in and made his way to the bar where I was sat.

I smiled as he took a seat next to me

  Mitch's POV.

I hated it. I really hated it.

Watching an older man flirting with my girl in front of my eyes.

Obviously I wasn't mad at y/n, but her seducing and lying was unbelievably good that it almost sounded and looked like she really did want to fuck him. 

I downed the rest of my drink and walked up to the bar behind y/n. "Same again?" The bartender asked "Great, thanks." I replied and he took my glass.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out the pill that would dose the target and slipped it into y/n's hand, making sure to brush my knuckles over her ass.

I grabbed my refilled drink and sat back down at my table not too far from the bar. 

I watched y/n's manicured hand drop the pill into the guy's drink when he looked down at his phone for a second before she leaned forward and whispered something in his ear.