Hot Water Stilles Stilinski

Y/N's POV.

Eichen wasn't really that bad once you got used to it. It was kind of peaceful actually.

After being declared crazy after you were turned back human, being in coyote form for almost eight years.

Your favorite part of the day was when you got to sneak in the boys locker room and use the shower's.

Their water was a lot hotter than in the girl's locker room. You stood underneath the water, enjoying the hot water soothing your aching muscles.

You were in the midst of daydreaming when someone's voice stopped your short.

You turned around, watching as Stiles Stilinski leaned over the sink and into the mirror, mumbling something to himself.

You rolled your eyes, turning back underneath the water, trying to go back into your daydream. You heard Stiles' mumbling stop and you felt his eyes on you. "Don't worry, Stiles, you didn't just accidentally walk into the Girls' room." You said. "Thank god," he sighed, facing the door way. "Um, what are you doing in the Boy's room?" "Showering." You said obviously.

"I can see that. I mean, I saw that. Well, actually, I didn't see anything really. I just- there was too much steam, uh not that I would prefer there to be less steam-" "Stiles, I don't care," you said as you washed off. "If you really want to know, they keep the water temperature in the girl's room too low.

It's much hotter in here. Since I turned back human, I can't seem to get warm." "Maybe you just have a low core temp," he said. "You know, you might just be sick-" "Or I used to have a fur coat." You said as you wrapped your towel around you "Or it could be that, yeah it's probably that."

You stood beside him, looking into his face. You saw his eyes glimpse at you before staying there. "Now you're staring." "No, I'm not." "Then what are you doing?" "Okay, maybe I am staring," he sighs. "It's not my fault you're beautiful." "Yeah, you're funny," you said before shoving him by the hip. "Now get out, unless you really want to see me naked." "Well-" "Out." You smiled, pointing at the door.

The end....