SHE'S Your Sister? Part 2 Stiles Stilinski

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

You were hunched over, fast asleep, Stiles was also asleep, but he was sat upright, slowly sliding down. Scott was awake. In fact about 3 minutes ago, Scott got a phone call from Lydia, saying that he has to check on Sean, Sean the Wendigo.  Suddenly, a woman screamed. It was Melissa. You immediately woke up and shot upright, banging your head on the wall. You slowly stood up, letting Stiles fall completely over.

He woke up and looked at you.  "Y/n? What's wrong?" He whispered.  "I thought, I thought I heard someone scream." You told him.  "Maybe you were just dreaming?" Stiles suggested. You nodded, about to agree when Liam came limping out.  "Definitely not dreaming.

I heard it too." He said.

He started limp/run down the hall.  "Well let's find out what it was! Come on!" You said, starting to run down the hall after him.

You were very curious, not like 'that one white person that lives in an abandoned house in the middle of no where and hears a creak in the house and like a weird creepy noise and says, OOH let's check it out! It's not like we'll die' curious. But still pretty curious.

"Wait Y/n!" Stiles called. He sighed and ended up running after you. He ran right around the corner when he crashed into you. You were frozen. There was a teenage boy, or it LOOKED like a boy.

He was covered in blood and had big white eyes and 2 rows of sharp teeth.  "Liam," You whispered to your brother in front of you, "Don't.Move." But it was too late.

The thing lunged and took your brother, throwing him over and shoulder and running up the stairs, onto the roof.  "NO, LIAM." You cried, about to run up the stairs.  "Y/n, let's just get Scott." Stiles said, calmly, pulling your arm.  "WHAT THE HECK WILL SCOTT DO?! THAT...CREATURE JUST TOOK MY BROTHER! WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING!" You shouted. 

"Y/n..."  "Fine. If you won't help me save my brother, I'll just do it myself." You said, getting out of his grip on your arm and running up the stairs.

Just as your ran up the stairs Scott came running down the hall.  "Scott, y/n and Liam are up there with the Wendigo. We have to go!" Stiles shouted.

They both burst through the roof doors and ran outside. Sean had Liam in a choke hold by the railing and you were about to run over to them when Scott ran over and punched Sean. He werewolfed up and growled at him.

You were frozen, so frozen in fact you could have been singing 'Let it Go' but even you knew that was getting too old.

Stiles grabbed your shoulders and brought you to a corner while Scott and Sean fought.  "Y/n listen to me, we'll explain-""I don't care about what the heck is happening right now. I don't care why the heck Scott all of a sudden has fangs and large ears.