Do You Find Me Attractive? Stiles Stilinski

⬇️

⬇️

Stiles's POV.

Stiles, face it, you're going to be single forever," Scott whispered across the table.

"You can't even get a hot girl."  "Pick one and I'll ask her if she thinks I'm hot." I smirk at my best friend.  "Hmm," his eyes search the room. "Y/n."  I gulped at I look at the back of her head.

Which was beautiful just like the rest of her.  I took a deep breath as I tapped on her shoulder. 

Y/N's POV.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around, meeting the brown eyes of Stiles Stilinski.   I smiled as he licked his lips and asked, "do you find me attractive?"

You laughed. "What?"  "Do you find me attractive?" He repeats.   You stared into his brown eyes before replying, "maybe."  He raised his eyebrows, waiting for a real response. "Yes, I find you attractive, very attractive to be honest."  He grins at you, his brown eyes shining through his eyelashes.  He turns back into his chair, a giggle escaping his mouth.

"I told you! I told you!" He whisper-yelled at Scott.  "You dumbass, why didn't you ask her out?"

Scott whispers.  "Oh uh shit," he whispers before there's another tap on your shoulder. "Hey, do you wanna like go out sometime?"  "I would love to." You smile at him.  "That's how it's done Scottie-boy!" You hear him whisper.

The end......