Are you positive sure Thomas

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

So, obviously, getting stung is a really difficult process to put into words but I'll try my best! Here goes!  "Are you positive sure?" Thomas asks, elbows propped up on the table.

He hasn't touched his food, probably because he's worried about you.  

A month ago, around a week after you showed up in the box, Minho was severely injured in the Maze. He broke his foot in three separate places and was told he would need to walk with assistance or some kind of crutch for the rest of his life.  

Thanks to this, the Keepers shifted and Thomas was put in charge of the Runners. You're in pretty good condition physically, and Thomas really likes you, so he elected you as a Runner as well.  

However, your motherly instincts got the best of you, and most of your time has been spent helping Minho.

You've served as his mental and physical therapist, helped him start to walk again, and surveyed the condition of his foot ever since he broke it.       

A few times, Clint and Jeff have asked you to join the Med-Jacks, but you simply shrug each time. Besides, you can't just give up your title as a Runner. People would kill for that position, it's not something you just give up.   Today, you've decided, will be your first day running the Maze with Thomas. However, he's not so sure about the idea.

He seems to think you've gotten used to life as a sort of Nurse, and thinks that throwing yourself into the Runner position is too risky.   "Of course I'm sure! And for God's sake, eat something, you slint head," you say, gesturing to his food. "You can't run on an empty stomach."  Thomas smiles warmly and takes a bite. "See? That's exactly what I'm talking about.

Your job should be making sure none of us dumb boys do something stupid. You're much better at that."  "I know, but I'd like to at least try Running.

Besides...," you lean in, wrapping your arms around the back of Thomas' neck and bringing his face close to yours. "It'll give me an excuse to hang out with my favorite stupid boy ever," you whisper, closing the distance and kissing him sweetly.       

He closes his eyes, indulging in the kiss for a few seconds before pulling away slyly and standing up. "Meet me at the North Gate tomorrow at Dawn, and don't be late," he said, bowing mockingly before walking away.

The end.....