Scorch Trials Bloopers Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

You were playing Thomas' love interest in The Scorch Trials, you couldn't help but form a little crush on him.   The two of you were taking a break from filming when Dylan starting singing. Every time we get a break he either starts dancing or singing. 99% of the time, his bloopers were of his singing or dancing.  

So one time, you were taking a break, and he starts rapping some song that you recognize immediately. He smiles at you as you start to sing along, him starting to dance as well.   He grabs your waist and your hand with his other and start to tango, a loud laugh escaping your mouth. He was such a goof.  

He nudged you with his elbow as he dips you, you laughing hysterically before he suddenly kisses you. 

If Dylan O' Brien was kissing you, you would kiss back. So of course you do, you loved the way he always made acting more fun, always lightened up your day, you were head over heels for the doof.   "What was that for?" You asked as he pulled you up. 

"My way of telling you that I like you..?" He asks, furrowing his eyebrows awkwardly.  "Well I like you too Dyl." You smile, kissing him again.  "Well at least our awkwardness for the kiss later won't be as awkward."  "Mhm, I'm not so sure," you pouted, a small smirk on your face. "Maybe we should practice more."  "Yeah, totally." He smiles before kissing you again, wrapping his arms around you waist and pulling you closer.

The end....