Good luck Stiles Stilinski

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

Why do I have to come?" I looked at my brother, Brett as we made our way out of the bus along with his teammates. He rolled his eyes at me, annoyed at my attitude towards him at the moment. "Yesterday, you promised that you would come along and watch me play.

Besides, you can brag it to your friends that your brother beat their asses off." He nodded his head towards the few opposing players, shooting Brett and his teammates a not so welcoming look before walking away, probably to get ready.

I scoffed, "More like, I would hide away in shame because my brother and his teammates gotten their asses beaten up by them." With that, I walked away from him, looking around to inspect the school. It's not so bad here, honestly but I wish I was at home with Lori.

I saw students walking out of the school, probably heading towards their home while others roam around just to chat with their friends.

I started walking as I let my eyes roam around the building. Being too caught up with the surroundings, I haven't noticed that I managed to bump right into someone.

I let out a gasp as I heard something fall from the person's hands due to the hard impact. I glanced down at the floor, picking up the helmet then looking up to the person, smiling sheepishly.

I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking-" The boy waved me off, smiling as he do so, "No, it's okay. I wasn't looking at where I was going either." I let out a small giggle before looking at him as I admire his face.

He has short brown hair that looks messy, maybe due to him running his fingers through his hair all the time.

He has a few moles at the side of his face, I had to squint my eyes just to notice them but what captured my attention was his eyes.

I blinked rapidly as he snapped his fingers in front of my face, "Are you alright?" "Uh- Yeah, totally." I stuttered, mentally slapping my own face once I heard myself stutter.

I'm sorry, I'm not usually like this in front of cute boys- I meant-" My eyes widened, wanting to bury myself alive as those words left my mouth.

He was shocked for a moment before finally letting a grin appear on his face, "So, you think that I'm cute?" I frantically looked around, feeling my palms sweat. "I- I-" "Hey, It's alright.

I think you're cute and beautiful." Oh my, "So, do you play lacrosse?" I questioned, nodding my head towards his helmet.

He glanced down at his helmet before looking up to meet my eyes, "Yeah, we have a game today with those jerks." I let out an amused laugh, shaking my head from side to side.

Do you mean my brother and his teammates?" His jaw dropped, looking around as his eyes widened, freaking out, "I'm so sorry- I had no idea.

I mean, I noticed that you obviously don't go to this school but I thought you were just-" I got on my tip toes, leaning closer to him to leave a kiss on his cheek before pulling away, smiling.

He was left speechless, staring at me with wide eyes as he tried to process what happened a while ago. "It's okay. Go beat their asses.

Good luck." I said before turning around about to walk away but I felt him hold my wrist, forcing me to turn around. "I didn't get your name." He trailed off I grinned at him, "Y/F/N." He moved his head to the side, smiling, "Stiles Stilinski." "Let's make a deal, Y/N.

If me and my teammates win, you'll go on a date with me." He added I placed my hand on my hip, tilting my head to the side, "And if you lose?" He shrugged, "Then, let me at least get your number.

I nodded with a smile on my face before walking away, heading towards the bleachers to watch the game and let me just say, me and Stiles went out on a date after that.

The end.....