Insecure part 2 Stiles Stilinski

⬇️

⬇️

Third Person.

You're a dick." Y/N snaps at Stiles. "You are just jealous." He points out. "Of what?" She cringes in disgust. "Me." He says with pride.

She rolls her eyes and shoves him slightly before walking away, ending their daily routine.

Stiles would lean against her locker and they would end up in a small fight before she left him with an insult or shove.

Surprisingly both of them enjoyed it and everyone who saw it secretly wanted them to date. "Again?" Scott questions Stiles from behind. Stiles turns around quickly to face his friend with a smile. "Yup." "Why don't you just ask her out?" They start walking to their next class.

It's not that simple! I don't know if it's all an act or if she actually hates me!" Stiles argues. "Trust me. She likes you." Scott says.

But how- " "Stiles just ask her out." He says before walking into the classroom. "I can't do that." Stiles whispers taking his seat behind Scott. "Why not?" "She'll reject me. Or insult me." "You don't know that."

Later that day ⏭

Stiles leaned against the locker next to Y/N's trying to think of a way to ask her out. His arms crossed, foot tapping the floor rapidly and eyebrows creased nervously.

Stilinski." He hears a voice. More specifically hers. He lifts his head and looks at her realizing she was standing next to him and took a deep breath. "Cat got your tongue?" She raises an eyebrow as she puts her books away. "No. Just- I- nope.

All good here." He holds his hands up nervously. "Right." She makes a confused and weirded out expression. "Um- I was- um wondering- if you- you- you- would- um- " "Spit it out." She snaps. "Go out with me?" Her eyes widen in shock until he blurts out, "For tutoring!" "Tutoring? No wonder you're a dumbass." She smirks closing her locker. "Will you just!" He pleads. "Fine. Fine. Whatever." She rolls her eyes. "Great. My place at 6:30." He says quickly before running away.

She watches him run away with a laugh. Something about that boy made her smile but she quickly turns away to get rid of the feeling.

When school was over Stiles rushed home to get ready.

After cleaning his room he landed on his bed in exhaustion. "Tired already? We didn't even start." Y/N smirks leaning against the door frame.

Shut up." Stiles sits up. "Never." She takes a seat next to him. "Why'd you come?" He looks at her, his tone softening.

I agreed to." She looks at him. "But you hate me." He whispers. "I don't hate you." She whispers back and suddenly both of them are drawn to one another.

They start to lean in slowly Stiles looking from her eyes to her lips and Y/N does the same. Just before their lips brush lightly against each other Y/N pulls away quickly.

"We should get started!" She stands up quickly getting far away from Stiles. Her heart was beating quickly and she wanted more than anything to make it stop. "Okay." Stiles breaths out.

The rest of the evening was awkward, Y/N trying her best to stay as far away as possible as he tried to do the same while paying attention to her teachings. "No. Stiles.

You do this." She quickly takes a seat next to him to correct his mistake, their arms touching. "You called me Stiles." He looks at her their bodies at close contact again.

Yeah? So?" She scoffs still writing on his paper. "You never do." He points out.

Stilinski shut up." She continues writing trying to avoid his gaze. He puts a hand on her hand to make her stop writing.

She freezes at his touch and is afraid to look him in the eyes. "I lied." He says. "About what." She focuses her attention on their hands touching.

About tutoring." He whispers. "What." She turns to him their faces centimeters apart. He doesn't respond and instead leans in closer. Then their lips connect and both of them melt into the kiss.

Y/N deepens the kiss until both of them pull away, breathless. "Good answer." She breaths out with a laugh. "I've wanted to do that ever since I met you." He smiles. "You yelled at me for staring at your back when we met." She gives him a knowing look.

I still wanted to. I just didn't know." He says. She rolls her eyes, "Shut up and kiss me, Stilinski.

The end.....