Sex scene Dylan O'Brien

Y/N's POV.

It's my first day on set of teen wolf. I'm super nervous cause it's my first big acting role plus one of the actors in this series is Dylan fucking O'Brien. He's so hot and i just hope i won't mess anything up or make a fool out of myself. I'm in my trailer, reading my script. My character is Y/C/N, Scott's friend who comes in beacon hills and has to deal with supernatural with the pack. I'm on my second page of the script and i notice something mind blowing.

The title was "sex scene". I mean of course i'm not a virgin but the guy i did it with was really bad. I got scared even more but my make up was done so i had to move to the first scene. I saw Dylan O'Brien and we shot some scenes together and the day was basically over. "Hey guys" said Jeff "this was amazing" he made a pause "Dylan, Y/N can we talk" omg did i do something wrong.

Well i'm probably fired. We sat down and jeff started talking again "i can already see some chemistry between you two but tomorrow you're shooting a sex scene and i think Y/C/N and Stiles are great together but Y/N and Dylan need to know each other a little more" Dylan and i looked at each other and nodded.

Jeff went away. "You know jeff's right. We should hang out tonight. My house at 7, i'll text you my address.

But i need your number first" he smirked. We exchanged numbers and he waved at me for goodbye. I went home and started picking out my outfit. ⬇️

it was already 6:30

it was already 6:30. I sighted and drove to dylan's house.

He opened the door with a smile and let me in.

We sat on his couch and just talked and drank some vine. "We should act out the scene" said dylan "oh yeah sure... wait right now?" I was looking at his eyes and they weren't like honey anymore.

They were dark, almost black. He gave me a script and took one for himself too. "I don't know what to do anymore" he said acting like Stiles. "Hey, everything is going to be just fine. We just need to live our lives as normal as we can" i acted out Y/C/N 's part.

We were looking each other in the eyes and i felt butterflys. He looked at my lips and back to my eyes and leaned in for a kiss.

I kissed him back. It was a sweet kiss. But then it stared to get rough. He touched my left thigh and started rubbing it.

I moaned into the kiss and he started pushing me back on his couch with him between my legs. He was kissing my neck and stared to form red marks. He found my sweet spot and i moaned again.

It was all in the script but then things started to get out of control. He stopped kissing me and i looked at him. "We don't need these anymore" he took my script and threw it somewhere on the floor.

He took my shirt off and i took his. Now we were almost completely naked.

He took a breath and picked me up and carried me to his bedroom.

He put me on his bed and started form where he left. "You're okay with this right?" He was worried. "Yeah i am. I like you Dyl" i said "call me that again" he moaned "Dyl?" I asked "don't stop babygirl" he said with a low voice and took his boxers off.

I was already naked waiting for him. He reached to his drawer and took out a box of condoms. "You ready?" He asked and i nodded.

He roughly pushed himself in me and he was stretching me out.

We both moaned and he let me adjust to the feeling.

Then he started to slowly push in and out of me. It was pleasuring but i wanted more.

He went even deeper and hit my sweet spot. I screamed and he went faster if that's even impossible. "You're so tight" he managed to sign out and it turned me on even more.

He was still pushing in and out of me and i felt a knot in my stomach. I screamed again and came.

But he didn't stop. It started to hurt a little bit.

But he still hasn't came. "Dyl I moaned out from pain he looked at me and immediately stopped. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked "yeah i'm fine it's just a little bit too rough" he tried to put my underwear on but i stopped him "you're still not finished" he smirked again and i tilted my head and put him in my mouth.

I gaged a little bit cause of his size but then i adjusted and started moving my hear up and down. He threw his head back and came after some time.

We both lied down on the bed and he said "wow. I think we're prepared for tomorrow's scene" i chuckled and shortly after that we both fell asleep.

I still have no idea how he could like me. I mean he's a movie star and i'm new in all this.

Well i'll get that out of my head for the night.

The end.....