My Moles Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

You were doing an interview with Dylan, answering questions for the After After Show. You two were good friends, nothing too serious.

You two were the main ship of the show so they were "testing your chemistry." You two had white boards, where you would write your answers. "What is each other's favourite color?" Morgan asked from his cards.

You quickly wrote down purple, knowing that was an easy one.

You two got in a fight one day because you thought it was blue, but it was actually purple.

Should have known from the darned hoodie he always wore. "Okay, answers, please." You looked over seeing y/f/c written on his board. "Aye!" He smiled at you as Morgan started the next questions.

Favourite food?"

You wrote down Fatburger, which was Dylan's favorite restaurant. Then wrote burger in parentheses.

You held up your board, successfully getting each other's food correct. "

Favourite show?" You wrote down Friends, rolling your eyes at the man's obsession.

Dylan wrote down y/f/s, also getting it right. "Okay, now, what is your favourite thing about each other?" You furrowed your eyebrows.

Like physically or?" "Doesn't matter." You wrote down an answer, holding up your board. Dylan has 'eyes' scribbled on the board.

You smiled at him as he read yours.

His eyebrows furrowed together before his eyes went soft. "You noticed my moles?" He said, his bottom lip poking out. "Of course I did." You smiled, tapping his nose with your finger.

Okay, lovebirds," Morgan said. "Favourite line between your characters?"

You wrote down

i didn't fall for you, you tripped me, Stiles.

Dylan wrote down 'You're my best friend.' "Awe, Dyl." You smiled.

Why'd you two choose those moments?" "I chose it because I think it showed how much y/c/n and Stiles are actually alike." You said.

I chose mine because I think that because they're teenagers, there's not a lot of serious moments, and when they shared such an ardent moment, I think it was just intense and showed the level of their friendship." Dylan said, smiling at you.

Last one, on a scale of one to ten, how much chemistry do you think you share in real life?" You thought about it before writing down '8' and holding up your board.

You looked over at Dylan, seeing an 8 also written on his board.

You smiled at him before finishing the interview. You two decided to get something to eat since you were both starving.

You got a booth, him sitting on one side, you on the other.

You bit into your burger, groaning. "Oh my god, this is so good." He chuckled at you before eating. Dylan took you home, stopping in front of your house. "Thank you, today was so much fun." You smiled, grabbing your bag. "Don't mention it," he smiled. "It was very fun." You stayed on your side of the console, looking into his brown eyes, smiling.

You suddenly felt a rush of emotion as he smiled, the side of his lips twitching up.

Your smile dropped as you leaned over, pressing your lips against his cheek. "You uh," you said, your face still inches from his. "You mean a lot to me, Dyl." His hands went to your face, his thumbs resting against your cheekbones. "You mean a lot to me too." He leaned forward, his lips pressing against yours softly.

You smiled into the kiss, your lips moving against his almost magically.

He pulled back, his forehead resting against yours. "And you noticed my moles." You laughed before kissing him again

The end.....