PDA in the office Stuart Twombly

Y/N's POV.

I walked into the office with mine and Stuart's fingers intertwined. 

I walked over to the big red beanbag when Stuart's hands wrapped around my waist pulling my down with him, making me giggle.  We were laying in the beanbag with my head on his chest while his arms were wrapped around my waist.  "I-love-you" He told me while he keep giving my face sloppy kisses. 

"Ew stop it" I giggled pushing his face away. "Now I have your gross salvia on my face" I fake cringed.  "My salvia shouldn't bother since you've had my-" I slapped his chest telling him to stop while he smirked.  "Your gross"  "But you love me"  "That I do" I looked at him as he looked at me before smashing his lips to mine in a hungry kiss. 

He moved me until I was straddling his waist. He placed his cold fingers under my shirt on my bare hips.

I pulled his hair just enough to make him moan in my mouth, I placed my hands under his shirt about to pull it off when,  "How many times do I have to tell y'all about PDA?!" Lyle yelled at us.  "A few more" Stuart told him placing his lips back on mine.

Before moving his lips down to my neck.  Lyle groaned and walked off while I could feel Stuart smirk against my skin.

The end.....