Perfect Combination Stuart Twombly

⬇️

⬇️

Third Person POV.

What do you mean?" Nick asked Lyle. 

"Sometimes there's things that you think wouldn't be a good combination and they turn out to be the perfect combination, is just the way things are now" Lyle explained to them.  "Can you give us an example?" Billy asked Lyle. 

Lyle looked around trying to think of a good example when he found the perfect one.  You were sitting on Stuart's lap wearing his glasses and beanie making cute faces at him causing you both to giggled before he leans in and kisses you snatching the beanie of your head causing you to pout adorably. 

"Like two people that no body thought would ever be together ever, like Stuart and Y/N. Stuart an arrogant, smartass and just overall smart.

Y/N on the other hand is a beautiful model who is super sweet and fun to be around. Those two are completely different but somehow they manage to make the perfect combination" Lyle explained to them. 

Everyone turned to look at the two of you, you were sitting on Stuart's lap listening to him talk about the next challenge they had to do. 

"You'll do great babe I know sports aren't your best aspect but your absolutely amazing at everything you do.

You'll kill it out there" you told him smiling at him encouragingly.  "God I love you" he whispered before giving a sweet kiss on the lips. 

"They really are the perfect combination" Neha whispered to the group. While the two of you set there smiling at each other.

The end.....