Breakfast Thomas

⬇️

⬇️

Third Person POV.

The delicious aroma of buttermilk pancakes wafted into your nostrils as you cooked your breakfast when you felt a pair of arms circle around your waist and pull you into a warm embrace. 

"Huh? Thomas?" Confused, you tried to turn to see the face of the owner of the back hug but Thomas' tight hold stopped you from wiggling around. 

"You weren't by my side when I woke up so I missed you." you could almost see the childish pout on your boyfriend's lips, bringing a smile onto your own.

"I'm making breakfast, Thomas and I'm here with all you day" 

"I know but I missed you" he repeated, loosening his embrace and turning you around to face him.

  Instead of meeting a wide grinned Thomas, your heart dropped at the sight of the brown haired male with tears in his eyes and a frown on his lips.

"Oh Thomas..."  Your arms circled around Thomas' waist as you shuffled closer to him eliminating any space between the two of you and rested your cheek on his shoulder. 

"Y/n, I love you" he spoke gently, his words were enough for tears well up in the corner of your eyes as you snuggled closer to Thomas and squeezed his gently. 

"I love you too, Thomas.

The end.....