Coachella Dylan O'Biren

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

You were going to Coachella with your boyfriend, Dylan. You two have been together for a little over 13 months, which resulted in moving in together.

He got a break from Teen Wolf and Coachella was in town, so why not? Coachella is a music and art festival that is an annual thing. You've never been before so this was something special for you and Dylan, a sort of celebration for moving in together.

You finished curling your hair, shaking it out a bit before doing a simple makeup. Dylan came in the bathroom, his hands on your hips as he moved past you, a grin plastered across his face.

He brushed his teeth and fixed his hair as you finished your makeup. "You look astonishing." Dylan smiled before pecking your cheek. You licked your thumb, wiping a smudge from his face. You smiled before pressing your lips to his. "Muah." He kissed your cheek to your collarbone making the kissing sound each time.

You giggled, moving around him and going into the living room and putting on a pair of wedges and grabbing your purse. "Ready?" Dylan asked, looping an arm around your waist. "Ready." You followed him down to the car, arriving at the Coachella within half an hour.

You got out, pushing your hair to one side, intertwining your fingers with Dylan's. You two decided on the Gun's a Rose's section first, watching a couple concerts before playing some games and getting something to eat.

It was almost sunset now as you sat on a small hill in the ground, a blanket covering the ground beneath you. Dylan's arm was looped around your waist, your head on his shoulder.

You looked up at him, his brown eyes staring back down at you. "I was gonna do it later, but I think right now is the perfect moment." You furrow your eyebrows as he got up, pulling you with him and digging in his pocket, fishing out a small square box.

Your breath caught in your throat as he got down on one knee, opening the box, a diamond ring in the middle.

"Y/n y/m/n y/l/n," he smiled, looking up at your from the ground. "Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

Tears were prickling your eyes, a giant grin across your face. "Yes, of course I'll marry you."

He grinned as he slipped the ring on your finger and kissed your lips passionately before wrapping his arms around you and hugging you tightly. Suddenly, clapping broke out around you, slow but then all together.

You realized that they were clapping for you. "I love you so much." He said before kissing you again.

The end......