The interview Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

You were doing an interview about the new season of Teen Wolf with Posey, Dylan, and Holland.

You were taking a break while they warmed you up. You were sitting on furniture outside by the beach, laying with Posey and Dyl.

Holland went to go find some food, typical. You had your arm under Dylan's head, his resting his head on it.

He kept getting mad because you were playing with hair, but really he didn't mind.

You played his current girlfriend in Teen Wolf, but he was your love interest outside the show as well.

"So y/n, since you play Stiles' love interest in the show, does that produce feelings outside the show as well?" The interviewer asked. "Oh yes," you smirked at him sarcastically.

"I am totally and utterly in love with this beautiful brown eyed boy."

He dropped his head on your arm, laughing.

"The way his eyes sparkle in the lights, the

way his hair is always in a perfect mess, the way he smiles." You smiled, rubbing his head. "Oh my god." He groaned, laughing. "Seriously though guys, are there any lingering feelings?" The interviewer asks.

Dylan looks at you. "Would it be bad if there were?" He was serious.

You felt your heart jump in your chest. "No, of course it isn't. I mean I like you too." He leaned forward, kissing you in front of all the cameras.

But it was different this time, it was because you loved each other, and not inside the show. You put your hands on his face and smiled into the kiss.

"Well you heard it here first folks, Dylan and y/n are officially together," the interviewer smiles into the camera. "(your ship name) is official."

The end......