Studying Stiles Stilinski

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

I really don't want to study." You pouted, eating some chips from Stiles' bowl. "Well too bad," he smiled at you. "You have too." You opened your books, sitting on his bed.

You got about halfway through the lesson before you pushed the books back and pushed yourself onto Stiles' lap, pressing your lips against his.

He kissed back at first before stopping. "Studying." He said to you. You whined, an unnatural sound coming from your mouth. You sat back on his lap, a pout plastered on your face.

He pushed you off him softly, setting you back in your spot on the bed. Ten minutes later, you tried again. You didn't want to do the homework, you wanted to do him.

You hoisted yourself onto his lap, pulling his lips to yours.

"You should really stop teasing me, y/n." He said before pushing you back onto the bed, kissing you back.

You sigh happily as he kissed down your neck, his other hand traveling up your body. His large, cold hands gripped your torso, sending waves of pleasure through you. You sat up, slipping your shirt up, along with his.

He looked at your breasts hungrily. You pushed him down by his shoulders, straddling his hips.

You leaned down, pressing your lips to his softly before traveling down his jawline to his neck and down to his collarbone before kissing down his chest, he sighed, a small moan escaping from his lips as you reached the waist band of his jeans.

You undid his belt and pulled his pants off, eager to get started.

You painfully slowly kissed back up chest before he grabbed your shoulders, pushing you back down. "Enough teasing." He said before taking control from there. Studying is overrated.

The end....