you're rose boy? Stiles Stilinski

⬇️Y/N POV  

⬇️
Y/N POV  

This week has definitely been one of the strangest. Each day, some one has put one red rose in my locker. No note, no nothing.

Just a red rose.    I had tried watching my locker, but they always put it in when I didn't see.

I had asked Lydia and Kira but they weren't doing it. Lydia has suggested this was a secret admirer, but who would be doing this?  Part of me had hoped it was Stiles but when I had asked him, he got weird and said it wasn't him.   

So I had to take final measures.   

I had to put a hidden camera.   I put it in yesterday after school ended, and here I was basically running towards it to see who rose boy was.   

I opened my locker, flying through my combination. The locker door flew open and I snatched the camera from under a scarf.   

I opened the screen and hit play. Using fast forward, I waited until I could see daylight through the locker slots. I stopped and I could hear the lock jiggling.  

I was getting more and more nervous, I was ready to see who rose boy was.    The locker opened and at first I could only see the rose and then the face focused.   

Stiles?   I knew it was him! My heart fluttered at the thought of Stiles leaving me roses.   

The smile never left my face as I put the camera back and shut my locker.   

Lydia and Kira walked up to me, eyebrows raised at my huge smile.    "What's got you so happy?" Lydia asked, leaning against the locker.

I looked at her, my smile growing as I said his name.    "It's Stiles."    Their face shower pure shock.  "Stiles? I thought you asked him?" Kira questioned.

Lydia rolled her eyes.   "You obviously wouldn't say you were a secret admirer."  I spotted Stiles walk through the front doors with Scott, running his hand through his dark brown hair.   

The girls turned their head and looked back at me. "Now's your chance. Go for him."   

I took a deep breath and walked towards them. Scott was the first to notice, nudging Stiles'  shoulder.    Stiles looked at Scott them followed his gaze to me. His eyes widened and he stopped walking.   I finally reached them, looking straight at Stiles.

He looked at me and then at Scott, who put his lips in a straight line and left Stiles' side.    "Wow thanks, Scott. Really starting to question this 'friendship'." He yelled at Scott, putting quotations around friendship.  

Did he really not want to talk to me alone?   "Uh, hey." He said, giving a little smile. I returned it, "Hey."    "So. What's up?"   

I decided to come right out with it.    "You're rose boy?" I asked him. He panicked and started looking everywhere else but me.

  "R-rose boy? What's rose boy?" He nervously, fiddling with his book bag straps.  "You're the one leaving roses in my locker." I stated, putting a hand on my hip.    "How do you know it was me? It could've been-" he tried to argue but I cut him off.    "I set a camera in my locker."

I said, he sighed.    "Beauty and brains, I knew I dug myself deep." He muttered. I smiled.   "So, is this a joke or do you actually, um-" I stuttered.   "No! No, I really do. All real. No joke."

He said, slightly laughing. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks.   "Did you like them? The, uh, roses." He asked, his eyes hopeful.    "Yes. I did. They're beautiful." I nodded, stepping a little closer.   

He opened his mouth, barely a sound coming out until he shook his head and shut his mouth.   "What?" I asked, tilting my head.   "Nothing. Well, I was just gonna say 'like you' but, that's kinda cheesy.." He trailed off.

My heart melted.    I stepped even closer, our toes barely touching. He looked up at me in shock, seeing how close we were.    "Is it ok, if I- um." I said, giggling at my nervousness.   He grabbed my hips, pulling me even closer. Our lips were centimeters away.   

"It's definitely ok." He mumbled, before putting his lips on mine. I hummed, quickly joining in.    His hands were gentle, holding my waist perfectly. My hands gravitated to the back of his neck, pulling his lips even closer.   

"I've wanted this for so long." I admitted, my lips barely touching his.

He gave a breathy laugh.   "Trust me. Not as long as I have." He quietly said, tucking my hair with one hand. I smiled, before kissing him again.    That was the start of many, many more kisses to come.

The end.....