Welcome Home Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N'S POV.

I tap my foot anxiously as I wait for the arrival of my boyfriend. As to his request I came to the airport to pick him up because he said that I was the first person he wanted to see the moment he stepped off the plane.

However do to TSA guidelines I was only able to get so close.

My heart beats at a steady rhythm of quickness knowing he's about to be here any second now. And that's when I spot him. Gray hoodie, Mets cap, blue pillowcase. Dylan.

My smile widens tremendously and although he's wearing sunglasses I can tell that our eyes meet. He smirks and his pace quickens to me.

I know I should stay put and not cause a scene so that he isn't recognized but it's taking all I have not to just run on him right now. So instead, I start walking closer to him trying to weave through the crowd of other people waiting for their loved ones.

Before he even gets to me he opens his arms for me and in an instant, I'm hugging him tightly against me.

The sudden overwhelming sense of joy that comes with finally being with him once again hits me so hard tears begin to slip out. I hold onto him as tight as I can, almost afraid that if I let go, he'll disappear. "I've missed you so much." He whispers, and I let out I breathe.

I hadn't realized I was holding in while he pets my hair and kissing my temple. "I missed you too." I croak out through my tears with a small laugh indicating that they are happy tears. I hear him chuckle in return before rubbing my back gently.

We remain close together but part slightly to look at each other. I lift his sunglasses off of him and look up at him. My handsome man. My handsome tired man.

And immediately I start to worry but he knows me and my worry all too well so before I can say anything he stops me by pressing his lips against mine.

We kiss and I crack a smile again. The kiss warms my entire body, there is nothing in the world that makes me melt quite like Dylan's kiss.

We are lost in our own world for a moment until someone bumps into us before immediately apologizing.

We say it's okay and look back to one another sharing a small laugh. "Hi, my love," He says as he keeps his right hand on my face, using his thumb to gently smooth over the skin of my cheek. "Hi handsome," I respond before he captures my lips in another kiss.

I can't even describe how much I've missed him and the way him coming home brings us so much more closer together.

When we part, he mutters a soft "Let's go home." and we head out towards the car.