She's So Good Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

⬇️

Dylan's POV

After filming all my parts for the day, it was
Y/N's turn to film hers. We were so closing to wrapping the Death Cure and I was so excited to watch Y/N's scene. Usually when Y/N was filming, I never went home, I always watched hers.

She was so good at what she does that I was always mesmerized by how she acted.

She always put herself 100% into her scenes, really embracing her character.

I stood behind the screens with Wes, watching her get into position.

She was filming a scene that described how hopeless she felt after losing Newt. She stopped smiling as soon as the cameras started rolling, getting into her character.

It's impossible to go on without him," she spoke quietly. "He's the one that kept everyone holding together, he kept everyone motivated, without him, it's impossible to finish this.

And Thomas, he's hopeless, it's not hard to tell, he's giving up," she said as I smiled at Wes. "He's going to die if he gives himself up to WICKED." "She's so good." I smiled at Wes. "She's perfect.

She finished the scene in one try, getting up and coming over to me.

That was great." "Really? I feel like we should do another take." "No, babe, it was great." I smiled. In our next scene, I was going to kiss her.

And I was more than excited. "Thomas, you can't go in there." "I have to finish this." "Not if you get yourself killed." "I'm coming back, I promise." "You promise?" She asked as I put my hands on either side of her face. "I promise.

I leaned down and kissed her, my lips pressing against her softly. She kissed me back, her hands going to my hair. I know we were just acting, but it felt so real.

I loved the way it felt.

I loved her.

I love you." "Cut! Nice job guys!" Wes said as she puled back, starting to go to her dressing room. "Nice addition to the script, Dyl." I nodded at him, going to Y/N's trailer.

"Hey-" I grabbed her arm, turning her around. "Why did you say that?" she asked, looking at the ground. "Why did you tell me you loved me?" My hands went to her face, meeting her eyes. "Because I meant it." "No, Dylan, you can't love me.

She started to turn away. "But, I do," I smiled at her. "Like, a lot." I leaned down and kissed her again, her lips hesitant against mine before kissing back. "I love you too.

The end.....