Oops Thomas

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N POV 

It was finally the end of my med-jack shift and, to my surprise, no injuries had happened today. All I'd done was organize bandages and other miscellaneous medical supplies. 

Although I'd been inside, I did have to go outside occasionally to check around. Seeing as it's somewhere around 90 degrees, I'd managed to break a sweat.  My luck.  Even thought right now would be the best time for a shower, I did have to wait for Thomas. 

No I wasn't showering with him.  Being the only girl was kind of a struggle, not being able to relate to anyone or have a conversation where they understood girl problems. 

So, due to being in a glade full of hormonal teenagers, I was given a choice. I could shower with the chance of having someone walk in on me or have someone stand outside and "guard".  Being full of pride, I had argued about how I didn't need protection and how I could handle myself.

Plus, if anyone would dare walk in, they'd sure deserve what was coming for them.  Especially with dating Thomas. 

It was good having someone who cared about me as much as Thomas does, even with how protective he is. 

I guess I understand though. If I was in a place full of girls and dating the only guy, I'd probably be, if more, protective.  As if on que, Thomas had just finished up in the map room, jogging up to me.

He smiled before pulling me in for a short kiss.  "Hey." He said, his hands on my waist.  "Hey, do you mind waiting? I need to shower, as in right now." I said, slightly laughing. He nodded.  "Sure. Do you want me to um-. I could, ya know..." He stuttered, obviously asking to guard. 

He was a bit more worried about guys walking in on me.  "It's fine. Everyone's going to dinner anyways, no need to worry. Just give me 10 minutes." I said, shrugging.

He sighed.  "Fine. But ten minutes and then I'm coming to check up" He exclaimed, as he walked away.  "Ok!" I shouted, walking towards the showers.  I entered the showers, undressed and hopped under the water.

It felt great to finally wash the sweat off, the cold-ish water running down my sore back. I'd scrubbed my scalp and under my nails, places that had collected dirt since the last shower. 

I began to think about all the possible scenarios that could happen right now, as my brain loves to think of the worst possible case in times like this. 

Someone could walk in and kill me.  Someone could walk in and rape me.  Me rejecting Thomas's offer had began to seem like a stupid idea the more I thought about it. 

Especially when I heard footsteps.  My body tensed as I could hear them, slowly waking over the pieces of wood that had been placed on the ground.

Their shoes causing them to creak, creating even more suspense.  "Hey y/n it's been a while, are you ok-" I relaxed at the sound of Thomas's voice. I turned around towards him, as earlier I had turned in fear of the worst. 

Thomas spun around, hiding his face.  "Thomas, you've seen me naked before. You can turn around." I giggled at his embarrassment. 

He scratched the back of his neck. "Yeah, but... not like this. It's kind of different, now I can see everywhere... Not that I'd want to see everywhere! It's just, I didn't need to, but trust me I want to.

Not that I dream about it! But um-" He completely fumbled over his words.  I smirked before I walked over to him, water dripping from my hair.

I reached him and I wrapped my arms around his torso, feeling him tense at the sudden contact. 

I kissed at the base of his neck, up to his jaw line.  "Then join me."  He turned himself around in my arms, his face now less than an inch from mine. We both looked in the others eyes before meeting in the middle, colliding our lips. 

We backed up, all the way to the running shower, until my back hit the wall. Thomas was no standing under the water, causing his shirt to soak up water until it stuck to his chest. 

We continued kissing, even as I pulled his shirt over his head, only breaking away for a short second. We would've gotten carried away just before-  "Hey, Thomas? Are you in here-." A voice said before their shoes squeaked when they abruptly stopped. "Wow." 

I shrieked as most of my body was in full view, causing Thomas to push him behind me.  "Hey shuck face. Stop staring before I blind you myself."

Thomas glared, blocking me from the gladers sight. The glader ran out, not giving it a second thought.  I sighed as Thomas turned around, his anger still evident on his face. 

"That shanks gonna pay when I get out.

I'm serious, it's ones like him I need to protect you from! What if I wasn't in here? Huh? Please, y/n.

I can't have some shank walking in on you." He argued. I decided to tease him with this.  "And why is that Thomas?" I smirked. His whole attitude changed.

"Cause all this-" He said, looking at me head to toe,"is for my eyes only."  "Is that so..." I trailed off, kissing at his neck, definitely leaving a mark.

He moaned, slowly nodding.  He moved my head away from his neck with his hands, putting his lips on my neck this time.

I let a moan escape as I ran my fingers through his wet hair. 

And we didn't leave the shower for the next hour.

The end....