SHE'S Your Sister? Part 1 Stiles Stilinski

⬇️

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

You stopped your car in the school parking lot and turned to face your little brother who was in the passenger seat.  "Okay Liam, if I get one little call from the principal saying that you, I don't know, tore some person apart, I'm going to be very, very mad." You snapped.  "Woah woah, what's got you all mean today?" Liam asked, rolling his eyes.  "What's got me- oh my god EVERYTHING.

You think I wanted to leave all my friends just because you got kicked out of school?" You asked, harshly. When Liam got kicked out of school, your parents thought that it would be nice if you go with Liam to the new school so 'he wouldn't feel alone'.

And so you had to leave your friends and good grades behind and go because of something Liam did. You know he didn't mean it, he did have anger issues after all, but of course you were still a little bit angry. 

Liam's eyes softened and you knew you hit a nerve.  "Look I'm sorry that you had to come along with me to this new school.

You shouldn't have to do that and-" You interrupted him, "No no don't be sorry. It's like a new fresh start.

This could be good for us Li. Don't worry, I'm not mad." He nodded and you hugged him tightly.  "We'll get through this, okay?" You told him, as you both stepped out of the car.

He nodded again and you walked over to him. 

"Okay, you have fun in Freshman year.

Not too much fun though. I'll be waiting in the stands while you try out okay? Love you." You said, hugging him again.  "Okay, have fun in junior year! Love you too!" He said, as he let go.

His eyes brightened as he saw his best friend Mason. He looked at you.  "Go." You said, rolling your eyes. He smiled and ran off to his friend. 

After being shown around by the principal you walked to your first class, history.

You quickly walked in, hoping to be unnoticed, but failed miserably when the teacher, Mr.Yukimura said,  "Oh look, a new face! Are you new?" You froze, all eyes went on you. This one boy with brown hair and brown eyes looked up at you and smiled. You couldn't smile back, you were too nervous.  "Uh yeah. My name is um Y/N Dunbar." You said, almost whispering. 

Well hello Y/n! How about you tell us 3 things about yourself!" He suggested. Ugh, the dreaded, 'tell us about yourself' line. You gulped and licked your lips.  "Um, well fact one, my name is Y/n, my last name is Dunbar, and I'm new." You said, simply. The class erupted in giggles. 

I meant a fact about your personality or hobbies or something." Mr.Yukimura said.  "Oh I know." You said bluntly. You then sat down in an empty desk next to an Asian girl, and in back of that brown haired boy.

Book 1 of Dylan O'Brien imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें