Late night show Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

Dylan insisted that you went with him to the Late Night Show he was invited on after The Scorch Trials premiere.

He was getting his makeup done while you grabbed some beers from the table outside his room.

You went back into his room, the makeup artist was gone, he was sitting on the couch. You smiled, sitting on his lap before opening his beer. He put an arm around you waist, smiling back at you. You took a swig of the beer, fixing his hair. "When are you supposed to go on?" "Mhm whenever they tell me." He smiles at you.

He grabbed your chin softly, pulling it down to his lips. You set your beer on the table before holding his face with your hands.

You turned, straddling him. You were in the middle of a make out when someone knocked on the door. He groaned and pulled away from your lips. "It's them." He almost freezes. You jump up, wiping your lipstick from his face and fixing his hair. "Perfect."

He kisses you quickly before opening the door.

Skipping time a little ⏭️

"Hey wassup Dylan!" You hear James Corden say from inside the room. "Hey James, thanks for having me!" He smiles back, holding a beer in his hand. "You know, it's kind of awkward seeing you with a beer." James says.

"I know, people have been saying that, looking at me weird. Like I'm not 18, I'm 24." He puts a little sass at the end. "Really? I thought you were fourteen but okay." You busted out laughing at his joke about Dylan's baby face.

"Is that the beautiful y/n in there?" You hear James say. "It sure is, I had to bring her along for the ride." He reached out to you, putting an arm around your waist. You smiled into the camera.

"Wow, even more beautiful in person." James says as you hid you face in Dylan's shoulder. "Well we'll let you go, see you later, Dylan O' Brien everyone!" He goes to close the door, making faces at the crew.

He grabbed you waist, pulling you into his chest before saying, "Now, where were we?"

The end...