I Know You Thomas

⬇️Y/N's POV

⬇️
Y/N's POV.

You didn't know the Greenie, you couldn't name who he is, you couldn't tell what he did, but you knew him.

There was some warm, tingly feeling that spread through you when you saw him. A sense of familiarity with his movements. When he smiled, you feel like you've made that smile. When his hands clasped your when you helped him out of the Hole, it was like you've held them before.

You were staring at him as he was with Newt, trying to find a job. "Somebody's got a crush." Minho sat beside you, nudging you with elbow. "What? No." You chuckled, ignoring the boy beside you.

"C'mon y/n, you're practically drooling over him." "Minho," you pointed towards the Homestead. "Go." He chuckled before getting up and going towards the Homestead. You were climbed up the makeshift treehouse you had, staring down at the Glade.

You watched as he walked across the Glade and climbed up the treehouse towards you. He sat beside you, his warm brown eyes staring into yours.

"So, I couldn't help but see you staring at me." "Oh, I uh, didn't mean to stare, it's just, I'm just flabbergasted by how..familiar you look." "W-what?" "I don't know, it's like everything I do with you, like hold your hand, your..face, they all seem familiar."

He grabs your hands, squeezing them between his. "You remember this?" You nod, staring into his brown eyes again.

Suddenly, he leans forward, crashing his lips onto yours. "You remember this?" You nod again, slipping your hands around his neck.

The end.....