Marry Me Mitch Rapp

⬇️

⬇️

Mitch's POV.

I never thought I'd ever love someone again.

Not after the beach, not after Katrina, not after everything.

But here I am five years later.

I stand in the mirror fixing my tie again and again. I want this to be perfect because she's perfect.

Always so patient with me and my job.

The times where I'm gone for a week or two have never pulled us apart. We've worked hard for our relationship.

Falling in love after everything wasn't easy and well Y/N she been hurt in the past.

Long before I knew her she was in an abusive relationship and hadn't dated since. My phone vibrates interrupting my thoughts.

It's Y/N Her beautiful face pops up on my screen with her caller ID.

Hello, gorgeous," I said answering her promptly. I can hear her beautiful smile through her words.

Hey, I'm walking out to get a cab to meet you! I just wanted to let you know I'm on my way." "Perfect, I'll meet you there. You have the address right?" I ask as I then starting gathering my stuff and walking downstairs.

She hums a yes. "Yes I do and I still have no idea where it is we are going." I chuckle a little, she's always so curious.

Just trust me when I tell you, you'll love it." "I always trust you, Mitch...." She says softly and my heart skips a beat.

I'll see you soon, I love you Y/N," I tell her knowing I still need time to beat her there and finish my set up. "I love you too." She says and with that, we hang up.

Tonight is the night I'm going to propose to her.

I set up a night table and chairs out on a private balcony of our favorite restaurant. It will be just her and me having dinner on the warm summer night with the sounds of the piano coming from the restaurant.

I wanted it to be romantic, something to always remember, something so special I didn't have to film it.

Y/N's POV.

The cab ride is longer than I thought it would be and I'm still sure where we are going.

Mitch has been acting weird today.

At first, I thought he was just being weird because he hasn't worked in a few days. He built up so many vacation days they are practically forcing him to take time off.