That happens when I'm angry Stiles Stilinski

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

"Stiles!" I yelled angrily down the hallway, earning glares from my classmates.

"I'm going to kill you!"  "Oh...God," i heard Stiles say to Scott as he took off running.

I growled under my breath and sprinted after him. 

He was fast, but i still caught up to him, grabbing him by the shoulders and turning him around.

"What'd I do?" He whined as me shoved him up against the lockers.  "You know what you did," you told him as the bell rang.

A crowd might have gathered if the students didn't need to file into class.  "We're late," he sighed. 

"Don't change the subject," i growled, making him flinch.

  "Hey, your eyes," he said.  "What about them?" I asked

"What about-" he squeaked.

"Y/N, they're glowing yellow." He glanced around the hallway, but there was no one in sight.

  "That happens when I'm angry," i snarled with my arm pressed against his neck. 

"Look, I'm already running late," Stiles sighed. I pulled him closer and slammed him harder into the locker.

"Ow."  "Stiles, why the hell did you tell Isaac I'm lesbian?" I asked.

  "Me?" Stiles croaked nervously. 

"Yes. You," i said angrily.

I pressed my arm harder into his throat, and he let out a small cough.  He said quickly, "Isaac was going to ask you out and I got jealous and I couldn't think of any excuse other than you not liking guys." 

I loosened my grip on his neck. He let out a deep breath. "Why didn't you want him to ask me out?" I asked

"Because..." Stiles sighed.

He appeared deep in thought over what to say next, and decided on not saying anything at all.

He broke completely free of my grip, and placed his lips on me.

I stumbled back a bit, and my eyes shot wide open. "Um," Stiles pulled back awkwardly, and i stepped away. "I may have misread the situation." 

I  threw my arms around him, and buried my  hands in his hair, planting a kiss on his lips.

"No," i  breathed. "You read it perfectly."

The end.....