Void Dylan Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

The sounds of yelling caused an already annoying me to storm out of my trailer, towards the commotion of noise.

I was just trying to get some sleep before the shooting but people decided to disturb that desire. "I fucking rule!" I sighed in annoyance at the voice of Dylan yelling loudly followed by a bunch of metal clanking.

I turned the corner to see Dylan laying against the steps leading into different trailers, Tyler trying to help him up. "What the hell is going on? I'm trying to get some sleep asshats!" I yelled as i approached them causing everyone to stop the commotion.

A prominent camera was directed towards me, and then i know it was another one of their stupid skits. "It's fucking amateur hour!" Dylan yelled while letting his head roll to the side gently.

I glared at the man as he grumbled about different things, a few curse words leaving his lips. "Y/N, Dylan has gone Void and he's missing his scene right now." Tyler spoke to her winking, the camera not catching the gesture.

Dylan stumbled up as if he was drunk and lazily fixed his crooked sunglasses, stumbling towards the impatient woman. "Hey, baby." Dylan slurred his words while a growing smirk made its way onto his lips.

"Dylan, you need to stop with this act so I can get some sleep in my trailer." I scolded him half serious and half joking for the camera but also as a warning.

He pushed a strand of hair out of my face and leaned closer towards me. "Why get some sleep when we could have a little fun together?" Dylan spoke loud enough for the camera to hear, but I couldn't tell if he was serious or not.

Her cheeks became flushed in crimson as a warm sensation spread throughout her whole face. "Dylan!" Tyler gasped dramatically at his friends words but a big grin made itself present on his face.

Dylan brought Me into his body and let his hands run down to my butt, grabbing it roughly in his hand.

A gasp escaped My lips and before i could say or do anything his lips were on my in a sloppy kiss.

He began to moan dramatically as his tongue found itself into my mouth, rubbing against every part of my mouth.

I couldn't help the loud moan that escaped at the feeling of his chapped lips against my, and the sensation of him palming my butt. Dylan was pulled away by Tyler, and I stood there in shock of what happened.

Dylan yelled at Tyler to let him go, but couldn't get loose even as Tyler laughed hysterically.

Dylan's sunglasses fell off his face, and i found his eyes transfixed on my with a dangerous grin across his lips. "I'll be back for you, Y/N!" Dylan yelled over dramatically causing a giggle to escape the giddy woman.

He winked at me before he was dragged away from her view, everyone else following.

That night, I didn't get as much sleep as i intended to do when a certain brunette came knocking on her trailer door.

The end.....