Movie premiere Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

I've always adored my boyfriend, Dylan's, hands.

They're the perfect amount of soft and rough, they move through the air effortlessly when he speaks passionately, the veins the protrude out are incredibly sexy, and they are so goddamn strong.

I could honestly stare at them forever. 

I stare at his left hand I'm currently playing with we sit in the limo on the way to a movie premiere he was invited to. Of course, I was his plus one, so we got all dressed up and are on our way now. The suit he picked fits him perfectly and he looks as sexy as ever.

Everything about him tonight feels intoxicating.

Anyways he allows me to toy with his hand as he uses the other to hold his cell phone to his ear so that he can talk with his publicist briefly. 

Carefully I drag my fingers over the skin of his hand tracing every line and vein before lace our fingers together.

Softly he squeezes my hand and when I look up at him he's smiling slyly at me. I blush at him catching me admiring him.  "Hey, we're almost there I'm gonna have to go..." He says into the phone cutting Jim off.

Jim says something on the other line and Dylan dismisses the conversation quickly before hanging up and tossing the phone aside. 

I look at him confused. "We just left the house we still have like 15 minutes..." I remind him. 

Smirking he brings my hand, still locked in his own, up to his mouth and kisses it softly. "Yeah, but when my beautiful girlfriend is sitting next to me, all dressed up like the queen she is, and she's looking at me like that I just can't help myself." He says full of cockiness. 

The blush grows stronger on my face and I smile. "I love you," I say before leaning up to kiss him tenderly.  "I love you..." He smiles against my lips before kissing my cheek and then my jaw and centimeter by centimeter I find him moving down my neck. 

Dyl, remember we are going to a premiere... with paparazzi," I mumble as I melt at the blissful feeling of his lips on my skin.

The last thing I want is to show up with bruises all over my neck.  He grunts out a little. "So what? Let 'em know you're mine."  Butterflies erupt in my stomach and a shiver runs down my spine at his words. "Dyl...." I protest weakly.

You'd think with the approximately 5 other marks of his hidden by the fabric of my dress, he'd be happy, but no, being the possessive bastard he is, he wants more. 

Fine..." He sighs kissing back up my neck before nipping my earlobe and whispering softly. "But in that case, I'm not letting you out of my sight tonight baby.