Road Trip Part 2 Stiles Stilinski

Y/N's POV.

I stood next to the jeep, shivering a bit as Stiles was attempting to find out what was wrong with the jeep. I looked around me, getting more nervous as I held the light on the engine so Stiles can see, wishing that a miracle would happen. Stiles glanced at me, noticing the worried look on my face and the shivering. 

Hey, you alright?" He asked, getting off the jeep, standing in front of me. I nodded my head, looking up at him, giving him a tight lipped smile. "You don't have to lie to me," Stiles frowned and I sighed. 

I'm just a little on edge, I guess. I-You know I don't like places like this, especially at night," I muttered and he nodded, bringing me into a tight hug. 

I know, I'm sorry. I'm trying to figure it out, so we can get out of here," Stiles muttered, looking around the area before going into the trunk of his jeep, pulling out his lacrosse sweatshirt. "Here, put this on." I grabbed the hoodie from his hands, softly smiling as I pulled the sweatshirt over my head. 

Stiles began searching for the problem again as I held the flashlight, smelling his scent on his hoodie.

I smiled to myself, playing with the ends of the sleeve as I watched Stiles find out what the problem is.  "Shit. The battery is totally fried and the alternator belt must've snapped," He frowned and so did I, knowing that we're going to have to stay out here for the night.

Stiles closed the hood of his jeep, going back towards his trunk as he pulled out a few pillows and a throw blanket. "I'll call a mechanic in the morning but for now, there's nothing else I can do," He mentioned, placing the stuff in his back seat. 

"Okay..." I muttered, pulling off his hoodie, placing it in the front seat before crawling into the back, getting under the small blanket.

Stiles crawled in after me, trying not to kick me as I watched him, giggling a bit as he tried to get his lanky legs over the seat.

He playfully glared at me as he finally got over the seat, laying on his side, facing me.  "That's funny to you, huh?" Stiles asked and I nodded my head, a grin on my lips and he scoffed, shaking his head. "You're so cute," He muttered and my breath hitched in my throat, hoping he didn't catch it as my heartbeat started pounding against my chest.

He thinks I'm cute? I smiled, shaking my head as I turned around, closing my eyes as I try to let sleep take over, but it doesn't work.

My body began shivering again, silently cursing at myself for bringing such a light blanket.

I sighed loudly, turning back around to face Stiles, his eyes shut and I bite my lip, contemplating on wrapping my arms around him.  "Stiles?" I questioned and his eyes opened slightly, letting out a 'hm.' "I-I'm cold..." I muttered, feeling a little embarrassed as he smiled at me.  "Well... cuddling helps keep the body warm, if you're up for that?" He asked me and my heart fluttered, nodding my head slightly.

I scooted closer to him, laying my head on his chest as his arms wrapped around my waist, holding me close to him. I laid a hand on his chest, resting my eyes as I listened to his heartbeat. "Better?" Stiles asked and I nodded my head, smiling widely, finally being able to get closer to him.

His hand gently rubbed my back as tiredness had overcome my body, falling asleep against his chest.

Stiles heard my heavy breathing, knowing that I had fallen asleep when his slender fingers had combed through my hair. "I wish I could tell you how I feel..."  The sun shined brightly in my eyes, waking me up as I squinted, looking around, not finding Stiles next to me.