Angry sex Mitch Rapp

Y/N's POV.

I can't believe you did that. I told you, I fucking told you to stay in the fucking car." Mitch says opening the door to your hotel room and dragging you in, grabbing your arm painfully.

"Calm down, you're hurting me." "You could have died, don't you get that?" "Yeah, I do. But I didn't right? I'm still alive, that's what matters." You say and sit on the bed. 

Mitch is mad at you, and maybe he isn't wrong after all.

Long story short, he was shooting at some men and told you to stay in the car, but you saw he was in trouble because the men were too much and his bullets were running out.

So you got out of the car and took your gun, shooting at the men and helping him. He's angry also because you almost got shot, but he saved you. "No, what matters is that you had to listen to me." He says and you look at him pissed.

Does he really only care about you obeying his orders? Doesn't he care at all about you?  "Oh so you don't care if one of those man shot me?" You say getting up from the bed and walking towards him angry. "I didn't say that." He says looking at his feet and you snap. "Are you sure? Because it looks to me like you haven't cared about me since the first time we met.

I get that we can't care too much, but I would be devastated if you died. Everything would feel wrong without you here, because it's me and you here, Mitch." He doesn't say anything, but his eyes fill with tears. Maybe you touched a soft spot? Shit.

He nods and walks towards the door, but you manage to follow him before he gets out.

"Mitch, Mitch where are you going?" You say and he opens the door, getting out and almost closing it but you hold it and keep it open.

"Mitch, talk to me." You say and he looks at you, a single tear rolling down his cheek as you realize you hurt him. "You think I don't care? You think if you died I would just ask for another partner?" He says slamming the door closed and walking towards you menacingly.

"You think I would just forget about you?" He says and with a quick move he throws you on the bed.

You yelp at his sudden move as your body hits the bed. "You wanna now the truth? If you died, I would fucking kill my self. I would be nothing.

Everything would be nothing. My life would be a fucking living hell. And you know why? Because I'm in love with you, and it kills me to hear that you think I don't care about you." He says and, as you lay on the bed, he lays down on you and crushes his lips on yours, making your eyes widen.

He pulls away and looks into your eyes. "Don't ever say that I don't care about you again, understand?" He says and walk away from you, getting up from the bed. "Y-yes Mitch." You say sitting up. "No." He growls. "What?" "Say yes daddy." "What?" "Say it!" He yells and you slightly jump. "Ye-yes daddy." "Good..." he says growling and you shiver.

You've always wanted to jump on him and tear his clothes off of his body, but now more than ever.

He sits on the bed and crosses his arms. "Are you going to obey me?"

"Yes."

"Yes...?

"Yes daddy.

"Mm." He looks at you from head to toes and smirks, biting his pink bottom lip.

"Strip." He growls and you walk closer, your eyes widening as he finally wants you too, just like you've wanted him for all this time. You start unzipping your pants and kicking away your pants, then pulling your shirt off and throwing it somewhere in the room.

You push down your pants and kick them away too. "I said strip." "That's what I did." "No. Strip, from everything." He says pointing at your bra and your panties.

You roll your eyes and smirk, unclipping your bra and throwing it at him, soon kicking your panties away and showing him every inch of your body.  "Better. Now come here." He says and you walk closer to him.

He doesn't give you time to realize, wrapping his lips around one of your nipples and cupping your pussy with one large hand, rubbing your clit with his middle finger.

You moan loudly and he smiles against you skin, switching nipple as you grip on his grown hair.  "Fuck Mitch." You let out with a whimper and he puts his middle finger inside you, twirling it and hitting all the right spots.

You moan and he puts two other fingers inside you, moving them in sync against your walls.  "You like it?" "F-fuck I do." You say and he starts sucking the skin of your neck, making you shake as you cum all over his hand. 

"Wow, you really have a lot to give, don't you?" He says bringing his hand to his mouth, sucking his fingers clean as you watch him closely.

He picks you up and lay you on the bed, unbuckling his belt and kicking his pants away, his boxers being the only thing that keeps him from shoving his cock inside of you.  "Now, I'm going to fuck you hard, until you're screaming my name. Ok?" "Oh Mitch." "You want to?" "Yes, Mitch please, fuck me." You beg and he pushes his boxers down to his knees

"Yes, Mitch please, fuck me." You beg and he pushes his boxers down to his knees.  He places his tip at your entrance and you shiver, craving more contact. 

He slowly rubs his tip against your dripping core and you sigh desperately. "Oh my god Mitch, would you please just-.." he cuts you off my shoving his dick deep inside you, not giving you time to adjust to his size.  "F-fuck." You whisper as he once again wraps his lips around your nipple.

He starts thrusting in you with a quick and punishing pace, hitting the right spots every time.

You moan loudly as he swirls his tongue around your hard nipple, switching to the other one after each moan. 

You feel his cock pulsing inside you and your walls clenching around him, both of you close to your release.

Your legs start shaking, throwing your head back and you release all your juices on him as your orgasm washes over you. He pulls out and you look at him confused. "I still need to cum baby." He says and, without thinking about it twice, you sit and take his cock in your mouth and suck on it hard.

He moans loudly as throaty groans escape his lips and he finally cums.

You swallow proudly everything he gave you and he smirks, cupping your face with his large hands and rubbing your cheeks with his thumbs..  "I've wanted to do this for a long time, you know? I had to stop myself every time from literally jumping on you." You say laying on the bed and he lays down next to you. 

Really?" He asks wrapping his arms around your waist and biting his face in your neck. "Yeah." "I love you." He says and kisses your shoulder. "I love you too Mitch." You say and fall asleep with him in the bed.

The end.....