Great view Thomas

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

Hurry up, Thomas! We have to be back before the doors close!" I shouted behind me, taking another turn in the maze. "Can't you see I'm trying?" He groaned, running sloppily.

How are you even still functioning?" "Maybe I'm just better than you." I smirked, only glancing at him for a second before turning back around to see where I was running.

As if." He scoffed, heavily breathing. "Then why am I in front of you?" I laughed, slightly slowing down. "Because-" Thomas laughed. "I have a great view."

I almost froze at the realization that Thomas was literally watching my ass as I ran. I rolled my eyes at the boyish behavior, but decided to have fun with it. We haven't done anything in a while, why not get him all hot and bothered?

As I ran, I accentuated my hips more, running provocatively. I heard Thomas groan behind me. "You're doing that on purpose." He snapped. "What if I am?" I smirked back at him.

I heard heavy and quick steps behind me, before Thomas appeared at my side and slammed me to the nearest maze wall.

I gasped when my back it the concrete, seeing Thomas' face so close. "Oh, you'll be doing much more then that when we get back to the glade." He whispered, brushing his lips against mine, making me whimper.

Skipping time ⏭

I spooned more of Frypan's food into my mouth, hungry from running all day. "How was running today?" I hear Newt ask from across the table. "Interesting." I snapped my head around to see it was Thomas who answered.

I grew nervous as he sat next to me, a smirk I knew all too well on his face.

I looked back at my plate, focusing on the cut up potatoes.

I could feel Thomas' gaze on me, his eyes burning a hole in the side of my face. "What about you? Was today- interesting?" Thomas smiled, reaching his hand over my thigh.

I almost jumped at the contact but tried to wave it off so the others couldn't tell what was going on under the table.

I guess." I shrugged. "Really?" Thomas asked, his fingers nearing towards my center.

I thought it was." He innocently shrugged, while his fingers not-so-innocently rubbed me through the fabric of my pants.

I sighed at the feeling, almost letting out a moan. But I couldn't, not in front of people.

I'm gonna go to bed early." I smiled, quickly standing up so that Thomas' hand left my thigh.

Thomas rolled his eyes and returned his attention to the gladers, like nothing had just happened.

I sighed and walked to my empty space, since I was the only girl.

Alby had insisted that I be separated just in case. I laid down on my makeshift bed, calming down from the 'exciting' table events. "Privacy has its perks I guess." I shot my eyes to the door, seeing Thomas walk in.

I relaxed in my spot on the bed, laying my head back down. "Regretting that tease thing you did yet?" Thomas smirked, standing at the end of my bed. I shrugged, smiling. "Nope." "Don't worry." He smiled, leaning down and putting his hand on either side of me and he hovered over me.

"You might." I shuddered at his low voice, until I felt his hands drag my pants down my legs. "No time for foreplay. I've wanted you all day." I heard Thomas moan. I nodded and let him undress me, while I did the same for him quickly.

I bit my lip when I pulled his boxers down, his bulge very evident. "Ready?" Thomas asked, rubbing his tip at my entrance. I sighed and the feeling, before nodding. "No." He sternly said. "I need you to say it." "Yes, Thomas." I quickly said, wanting him to help me reach my peak

A small smirk placed on his face before he quickly entered me, making me smack a hand over my mouth so that the other gladers wouldn't become suspicious. "Oh god, you're tight." Thomas grunted, as he continued to hardly pound into me.

I moaned into my hand again, the feeling of Thomas' hips slamming to mine, the skin slapping.

"You feel so good." He sighed out, his lips hovering over my hand. He reached up and pulled it away, replacing it with his own lips to muffle my moans.

"I'm close." I whispered to his lips. This made him thrust quicker and harder, trying to get me to orgasm quicker.

"Let go." And I did. I released the knot in my stomach, and heard him groan after wards, before I felt him release into me. Thomas slowly thrusted now, helping us ride out our orgasms.

When we did, he pulled out and collapsed next to me, heavily breaking like me. "God, I love you." He breathed out. I smiled and turned on my side, facing him. "I love you too, Thomas."

The end.....