Kiss Cam Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

⬇️

Third Person POV.

You squeezed in through the crowds, trying not to drop your Mets souvenirs you'd bought as you made your way to your seat.

Everyone was screaming and shouting for the Mets as they ran onto their white diamonds on the pitch.

When you got to your seat, you realised you couldn't quite get through because a boy sitting down had his legs in the way.

He was very attractive, with whiskey coloured eyes, moles dotted across his face that you could join up like constellations.

Sorry, um...excuse me?" you murmur shyly, and he looked up at you.

It took him a couple of seconds to register he was in the way, and when he did, he quickly got up out of his seat, letting you go past. "Sorry, was kind of absorbed for a second there!" he apologised, chuckling.

You heart fluttered for a moment, and he seemed to pick up on your confusion.

I meant I was absorbed in the game, not you, because that would be kinda weird, I guess." he started to ramble, which you found adorable. "It's alright.

you replied, smiling at him.

He smiled back, and you both sat down to watch the game.

He glanced over at the souvenirs at your lap, raising his eyebrows. "I'm guessing you support the Mets, then?" he asked rhetorically.

You laughed, nodding. "Yeah. I'm a die-hard Mets fan. You?" "Exactly the same." he replied. The stadium screen changed to have pink heart borders and a red subtitle reading 'KISS CAM.

The first couple it showed was an elderly man and woman, who must have been married because they kissed without any hesitation and the crowds whooped with joy and 'awwwed'.

Next was a hot guy and a not-so-hot girl who he at first glared at, but then she practically leapt onto his seat and snogged him, which made you and Dylan burst out laughing.

That was cut short when you both saw yourselves on the screen, and the realisation that you'd have to kiss sunk in.

You turned to face him and he took a deep breath. "I guess we have to..." his voice trailed off. "...kiss." you finished for him, and he nodded. "Yeah.

he cleared his throat, awkwardly cupping your cheek with his hand, and you both slowly leaned in until your lips connected.

The crowds were practically screaming in excitement as you softly put one arm around his neck and placed a hand on his cheek, the noise seemed to fade away and it was like you were both alone with yourselves.

You broke away, your lips brushing against his and both of you kept your eyes closed. "Wow..." he whispered.

You chuckled lightly. "Wow..." You both stayed silent as you went back to your original positions, hoping the camera couldn't pick up your blush.

I'm Dylan. What's your name?" Dylan yelled above the shouting.

Y/N!" you yelled back. He nodded. "Y/N...you know when I said I was kind of absorbed in the game earlier on?" "Yeah, why?" He cleared his throat nervously.

Well, the truth is that I was absorbed by you because I think you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life.

The end.....