Shower time Thomas

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

Thomas, please be careful." I begged, watching as he placed on his running gear. He chuckled, adjusting it all so it was comfortable, "Always am baby.

I rolled my eyes, watching as he winked. "I'm serious, if you come back injured so help me-"    "Relax, we'll take good care of him." Minho smirked, slapping him on his shoulder. Thomas' cheeks tinted, as I placed a small kiss onto the left side of his face.      "Y/N, stop." He mumbled, lightly smiling.

He looked back and forth from the guys smirking around us, and watched as they began pointing and teasing.     "Thomas listen to your girlfriend, be careful." Another runner informed, pointing his finger matter-of-factly.      

Out of pure bragging purposes, I decided to grab Thomas' entire face and smash my lips onto his. I purposely made the smacking of our lips echo, and managed to slip my tongue in so everyone could see.    

I then took Thomas' hand and guided it to my butt, allowing him to give it a squeeze.     

Once I had decided enough was enough, I pulled away from Thomas, leaving him and the others breathless. "I'll see you tonight babe." I smirked.    

I walked away, adding a little more sway into my hips intentionally.    

Within seconds I heard the sound of skin meeting surface, "That's my girlfriend." Thomas snapped.     

Skipping time ⏭

I smiled to myself, watching as Thomas ran back into the Glade. He sent a wink in my direction as he went straight into the runner's building, therefore they could create more of the map.     

My cheeks lightly tinted to his action, and they tinted even more as I reminded myself of what was going to go down tonight.     Thomas was going to 'shower' with me.     

As boring and unoriginal as that sounds, it would be our first time ever doing something that sexually exciting, and it would be a perfect time for us to be as loud as we wanted without anyone hearing us.    

Thomas wasn't aware of my idea yet, but I was thrilled to see his face when I brought it up.     

I walked towards Newt, seeing he was making him a plate of food. "What's got you so smiley?" He questioned, seeing as I was extremely happy at this moment.    

I shrugged, "Just that I have the best boyfriend in the world." I smiled, dreamily.    

Newt pretended to gag to my response, "Has anyone ever told you how disgusting you two are?"     I shrugged, "Once or twice." He chuckled, causing me to do so as well.