It is cold Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

You were outside filming the Scorch Trials. It was freezing cold out here, like it literally snowed here less than an hour ago.

You were bundled up in some blankets before the next shot, but you were still cold.  You walked around outside, hoping to get your blood pumping. You found Dylan at a cliff, looking at the setting sun.

You spread out the blanket and draped it over his shoulder, squeezing in beside him.  "You must be cold." You smiled at him, you went up to his shoulder, which was still pretty short.  "I can't feel my ears."  You pulled an extra beanie from your back pocket because you always lose yours on set, and hand it to him.

  "You're all prepared aren't you?" He smiles, putting in over his head and putting an arm around your shoulder, the warmth of his body spreading into yours.  You smiled, licking your lips to unchap them, but it didn't really work that well. 

You were admiring the sunset, enjoying being next to Dylan, who aas your new best friend.  You played his love interest in The Maze Runner Series.

The next scene you two had to film was you guys' kiss.  "Maybe we should practice that next scene?" You blurt.  "Exactly what I was thinking." He grabs your face, crashing his lips onto yours.  "God, your lips are so cold." You mumbled.  "So are yours," he smiles. "I kind of like it."  You giggle, it cut off short by his lips again.

The end....