My Brother's Best Friend Stiles Stilinski

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

You walked into your house. 

I'M HOOOOME." You shouted as you grabbed a bag of chips and plopped down on the couch. About to grab the tv remote when a hand stopped you.  "Scotttt." You whined to your twin brother.  "Y/nnnnn." He mocked. You rolled your eyes. 

Y/n we have a huge test tomorrow and you have to study for it, not laze around and watch tv." He told you. 

Hey, you have a test too. And just because your a wittle werewolf doesn't mean you don't have to study for it." You pointed out while standing up.  "No, that's why I have Stiles." As if on cue your brother's best friend came stumbling down the stairs.  "Hey Scott are you ready to-oh, hey y/n." He said, looking at you.

You have liked Stiles for a while, but you were the type of girl who 'plays hard to get'. Sure you liked him but you could act casual around him, and tease him without getting all dreamy eyed. 

Hey dork." You said.

Stiles burst out laughing,  "HAHA GOOD ONE Y/N, SERIOUSLY YOU GOT ME THERE!" You made a face. 

It wasn't that funny." You remarked, grabbing your backpack.  "Yeah, totally not funny, your right." He said, trying to act cool by leaning against a wall. But of course, he missed the wall and fell to the ground. He quickly scrambled up, dusting himself off.  "So, uh you need help studying, I'll help you study."

Stiles suggested.  "DUDE! You're supposed to help ME study!" Scott exclaimed.  "Yeah and id rather get a good grade on this test, not fail." You said, walking past him.  "See you later ladies!"

You exclaimed while running to your room. 

LADIES! GOOD ONE Y/-And she's gone." Stiles sighed. Scott glared at him. 

What?" Stiles asked.  You ran in, and you immediately squealed, jumping up and down. Every time you had a 'moment' with Stiles you would always do that, because that was what was going on in your head while you talked to him.

You calmed down and began to study.  Meanwhile downstairs, Scott smacked Stiles shoulder.  "Owww, what was that for?" Stiles asked, rubbing his shoulder.  "CUZZ just because you have the hots for  my sister doesn't mean you just get to ditch me!" Scott exclaimed. Stiles scoffed.  "I, I do NOT have, have the hots for-yeah I totally have the hots for your sister." Stiles agreed, nodding. 

Up in your room, you got bored of studying after about 2 minutes.

So, you walked downstairs.  "I thought you were studying." Scott said to you, while crossing his arms.  "I could say the same to you." You said, nodding to his computer screen.

He was basically stalking Allison's Facebook page His eyes widened and he quickly slammed his computer shut.  "Hey, he was technically studying. He was studying where Allison was at this moment, and who all of her relatives and friends were back home." Stiles said, chuckling. Scott glared at him.

But you burst out laughing. Stiles eyes widened, and his mouth turned into a huge smile as he saw he made you laugh.  "Well ANYWAYS, I'm going to go make dinner or something.

Which basically means Ramen noodles cuz that's the only thing I know how to make." You said, as you calmed down. 

Oh no, I got that covered," Stiles piped in, "I made spaghetti."  "Hey do any of you smell smoke or is that just my werewolf senses?" Scott questioned.

All of your eyes widened and you all ran into the kitchen to see the pot that Stiles was making spaghetti in was on fire. 

I'LL GO GET THE FIRE EXTINGUISHER." Scott shouted while running out of the room.  "Wow nice job Stilinski. You always manage to catch things on-" But he interrupted you by kissing you.

Your eyes widened as he pulled away.  "I, I uh-" And with that he ran out of the kitchen and out of your house, leaving you with a mixture of emotions.

Scott ran in and sprayed the fire extinguisher and the fire went out. But you were still standing there with your mouth hanging open.  "Where did Stiles go?" Scott asked. You closed your mouth. 

Out...I guess." You whispered.  "Oh. Well that's odd I should go call-"

But all of a sudden your door burst open and Stiles came running in, panting. 

Sorry *pant* I was just *pant* running off *pant* my desires." He said, with his hands on his knees.

You and Scott looked at each other with raised eyebrows.  "So, uh I have a question," You said. Scott and Stiles both looked at you.  "WHY IN THE WORLD DID YOU KISS ME?!" You shouted at Stiles. Scott's eyes widened.  "Wait what?" He asked, surprised. 

Look I'm sorry I was just, i was just caught up in the moment." Stiles said.  "WAIT, what?!" Scott repeated. 

Caught up in the moment? Caught up in what moment? Was the fire romantic to you?" You snapped.  "IM CONFUSED." Scott shouted.  "Well kind of.

Your hair was just glowing and you looked really perfect and I just, I just kissed you." Stiles admitted.  "wait, WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED?!" Scott shouted. 

SCOTT STAY OUT OF THIS." Stiles and you shouted at the same time. Scott sighed, and grabbed a bag of chips.  "Fine, I'll just be listening...cuz I'm a werewolf...and werewolves have really good hearing." Scott said, as he backed away from the kitchen eating the bag of chips.

He bumped into the wall.  "I meant to do that," He said, "I'll just...I'll just go." He then ran off upstairs.  "Look, y/n I'm really sorry.

Stiles apologized.  "You better be," You said. Stiles looked down, "For not doing it sooner." Stiles' head shot up.  "Huh?" He asked. You threw your hands in the air.  "Stiles iv been waiting for you to kiss me for FOREVER.

Ever since you met Scott in the sand pit and I felt left out so you pulled me over to play too. So yeah, I am mad, mad that you didn't kiss me sooner." You finished.  "Oh. Oh well uh that's, that's AWESOME. THATS AMAZING!" Stiles exclaimed.

He had a huge smile on his face and he began pacing around the kitchen.  "STILES!" You shouted. He stopped.  "Oh, oh yeah so do you wanna like go on a date with me tomorrow night? I can pick you up at 7 and have you home by like 11." Stiles asked. 

TEN!" You heard Scott shout from upstairs.

You rolled your eyes.  "Okay, okay fine.

I can pick you up at 7 and have you home by TEN. YOU HEAR THAT SCOTT? TEN." Stiles shouted up the stairs.  "It's a date," You said, while winking, "But back to business.

Can you help me study?" Stiles nodded and pulled you into the living room. Scott came thumping down the stairs.  "Hey," He whined, "What about meee?" You rolled your eyes again.  "Go study Allison's Facebook page again." You told him. He shrugged.  "Okay!" He exclaimed as he ran up stairs.

You and Stiles looked at each other. You both shrugged and continued studying.

The end.....