She's mine Stiles Stilinski

⬇️

⬇️

Stiles POV.

How about I take y/n instead, huh?" Theo
yelled.

"Maybe you'll learn not to test me. Maybe you shouldn't have dug into my personal life."  "Maybe you shouldn't have came back to Beacon Hills," I sassed. "You asked for it."  "Did y/n ask for it?" Theo smirked.

"When I take her and take that pretty little ass of hers."  I growled as I stepped forward, my hand balling up into fists at my side.  "I've seen the way you look at her.

You love her. And not as a friend," he grinned. "I could just make her forget about you. Make her scream my name."  That's it.  I stepped forward, my first colliding with his jaw, knocking him to the ground.  He laughed and got back up, rubbing his jaw.

I swear this boy had some weird fetish with being punched.  "I'm just saying, she's hot."  I stepped forward and punched him again.  "She's mine." 

Y/N's POV.

You were at school, walking down the hallway on you way to class when it happened.  "Hey, Stiles." You smiled at your best friend.  He just continued to walk until his lips collided with yours, his hands caressing your face. 

Your eyes widened at the brown eyed boy's lips against yours. But you soon found yourself melting into the kiss, wrapping your arms around his neck. 

He pulled back for air, finally, his hand still resting on your face. "I freaking love you, okay?"  You stayed silent, watching his lips move as he talked.

"And you know that I wouldn't let anyone hurt you right? If anything happens to you, I'll be devastated. My life will-"  You cut him off, pressing your lips against his. "I know, I know. Me too."  "Hey, guys. What'd I miss?" Scott's upbeat voice asked from beside you.

The end....