Road Trip Part 1 Stiles Stilinski

Y/N's POV.

Someone began to shake my body and I groan, turning on my side, hiding in my duvet as I try to fall back asleep.

They shook my body again before taking my blanket off my body and I squint my eyes as the sun shines through my window, seeing a figure standing in front of it; Stiles. I groaned, leaning back against the pillows as I heard him chuckle, sitting on the edge of the bed next to me. 

"Good morning, sunshine." Stiles laughed and I flipped him off, turning over so the sun's out of my eyes.  "What the fuck, Stiles.

What time is it?" I mumbled into the pillow, feeling his fingers running through my hair which is something he would always do and I absolutely loved the feeling. 

It's 6:00 a.m. sweet cheeks." He told me and I groaned even louder, sitting up, trying to rub the tiredness out of my eyes as I only got a few hours of sleep. "You knew we were leaving in the morning. Why are you so tired?" Stiles asked me and I sighed, running a hand through my hair.  "I-I couldn't sleep." I muttered, looking down as I felt my cheeks begin to heat up.

Truth be told that you were on my mind and all I wanted to do was cuddle you...  "Well, you can sleep for a few hours when we leave for Seattle. C'mon, we should get going soon!" He yelled as he stepped towards the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

  I sighed, getting out of bed as I walked towards my dresser, rummaging through it as I try to find something cute, but comfortable to wear.

I found Stiles' shirt and I pull it out of my dresser along with a pair of shorts, putting both of them on quickly before Stiles came back out of my bathroom and I pulled on a pair of socks before placing my converse on. Stiles went downstairs after he came out of the bathroom, taking my bags to his jeep as I finished getting ready in the bathroom.

I sat down on my bed after, scrolling through my phone as I waited for him to come back into my room.  "Hey, ready?" Stiles asked and I looked up, seeing him leaning against my doorframe and I smiled, nodding my head as I got up, jumping onto his back.

Stiles chuckled, wrapping his arms around the back of my thighs, carrying me out towards the jeep.

I rested my head in his neck, inhaling his scent as he placed me on the ground outside the passenger door of Roscoe.

I quietly thanked him as he smiled down at me and both of us got into the jeep, placing our seatbelts on before Stiles drives off towards the highway.  "So, I made this playlist on my phone for you.

It's got all of your songs throughout the years we've known each other." Stiles mentioned, glancing over at me as I stared at him, a smile on my lips, taking his phone out of his hand.  "You're literally the sweetest, Stiles.

Sometimes I wonder how we're friends." I confessed, noticing the pink tint on his cheeks. He's so cute when he blushes. 

I went through the playlist on his phone, the smile on my face widening as he got a lot of my favorite songs, happy that he remembered them. I pick The Humpty Dance and the familiar beat began to play.

Stiles laughed, shaking his head as we danced and sang to the 90's song.

We got a third though the playlist when we began driving by the beach and I sighed, eyeing it as there wasn't really a beach close to Beacon Hills.  "You have your swim stuff, right?" Stiles asked, glancing at me and I nodded my head, furrowing my eyebrows together as he turned on his signal light, parking in a parking lot that lead to the beach area. "You can get dressed in the backseat.